Show me your...

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
bag! Is it any good, wheres it from and how much?!!

I need a new bag, mine is a tote bag and it drives me crazy, I can spend hours fishing around in it looking for something. I need something that has lots of compartments so my phone/keys/lip balm doesnt hide from me whenever I need them!

Mine is like this but khaki green

9589_1.JPG

I_110544544_00_20080220

I got this one for last Christmas and have used every single day since. It's over the shoulder across body type bag which I like rather than a handbag. But even so if it's a handbag your looking for you can't got far wrong with Radley. And if you have a collectables near you they usually have good sale prices on them. :)

I love my bags, Im definitely a bag person you know how some people love shoes.

I have a few :oops:

The one im using at the moment is one I bought myself for my 30th birthday with some money I had received as a gift.

It has 2 open compartments inside for a mobile and I keep my lip balm and chewing gum in the other and it also has a zip compartment at the back. There's a further 2 zip compartments on the front that I keep my ipod in one and my keys in the other.

I love the colour although it hasnt come out very well on the photo but its crimson and not the same shade all over the bag it varies.

It was quite pricey at £175.00 a lot more than I would normally spend but I wanted to treat myself to something special and its real leather made by DKNY.

MaiaMunching055.jpg

Charlie:-) said:
I love my bags, Im definitely a bag person you know how some people love shoes.

The one im using at the moment is one I bought myself for my 30th birthday with some money I had received as a gift.

It has 2 open compartments inside for a mobile and I keep my lip balm and chewing gum in the other and it also has a zip compartment at the back. There's a further 2 zip compartments on the front that I keep my ipod in one and my keys in the other.

I love the colour although it hasnt come out very well on the photo but its crimson and not the same shade all over the bag it varies.

It was quite pricey at £175.00 a lot more than I would normally spend but I wanted to treat myself to something special and its real leather made by DKNY.

MaiaMunching055.jpg

£175.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOW WAY!!!! How much is your coat :lol:

oooh thats gorgeous!!

my latest one was £19.50 from marks and spencer, its got 2 pockets at front, brown leather.I dont like huge bags and i have to have across the body ones because my shoulders are small and i cant bear a bag that constantly slips off. cant stand the trend of those MASSIVE bags, they look silly

Geordie&Bairn said:
[quote="Charlie:)":bg6wgc43]I love my bags, Im definitely a bag person you know how some people love shoes.

MaiaMunching055.jpg

£175.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOW WAY!!!! How much is your coat :lol:[/quote:bg6wgc43]

:oops: I know I wouldn't normally spend that much but I had all my birthday money and I fell in love with the bag and wanted to buy myself something really special. If I hadnt have bought the bag I probably would have bought lots of smaller things which I probably wouldn't still be using now and would probably have forgotten what I'd bought, so at least I still have my bag and will have it for a very long time. My coat was a bargain though from Next :D

i nt gonna even atempy iot consdidertin the xmas tree threac, i hav ean animkl one

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I_110544544_00_20080220

I got this one for last Christmas and have used every single day since. It's over the shoulder across body type bag which I like rather than a handbag. But even so if it's a handbag your looking for you can't got far wrong with Radley. And if you have a collectables near you they usually have good sale prices on them. :)

You definitely can't go wrong with Radley!

I have this one too - but in red.

I have a brown leather rucksack. Big enough to fit all my baby paraphenalia in too! Not very good when baby's drink leaks :wall:

The only bag I own is the change bag to match the pushchair :oops: :rotfl:
Need a new one now we are getting rid of the buggy :wall:

The one im currently using is a zebra print one from Primark sorta like this...

03e6_1.JPG

i was hoping you was going to say boobs,, i love comparing :(

£30 from next, black leather slouchy one with chain handles which is big enough for all me junk :wink:

I just got a new one for my birthday :D From debenhams but I can't remember the name. Black.

I have a red John Rocha one that I love too :D

I have loads of bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back