baby changing bag

pixie17

Reaction score
hi, i am looking for a baby changing bag. i would like one which is zip top opening (no flap - it gets in the way) with compartments inside and outside the bag (for keeping wallet, keys and phone easy to hand. also need one that is unisex as OH will also be using it. Would also like a hard wearing fabric one, not a floppy fabric, if that makes sense. any ideas?

I got the free boots one (think it's free if you buy a pack of pampers nappies or something) and thought it'd tide me over until I could find something nicer....over a year on and it's still going strong! The pockets are just right for all the stuff I need to carry around.
I've been looking the entire year for something prettier to use instead but can't find anything that compares!

^wss I was going to suggest the boots one. When I first got it I was only going to use it on a temporary basis, I haven't stopped using it!

I brought a toysrus one, an then quickly moved to the free boots one as it's smaller and good pockets and doesn't get splashed and dirty on the pushchair - recomened it

Hi ive already got a bag ill be using when little ones here. It isnt a baby changing bag but has lots of room for everything you need. Anyway its a Pauls boutique Zebra Oversized Tilly Twister bag. Soo gorgeous, i cant wait to be able to use it!

I've found the boots bag to be really small :( However I have noticed loads of mums with a different style bouts bag, so don't know if I have the new style or old, as a ff feeding mum I can't fit much into it, and so often have to take a second bag out if we're going out for the day! My advice would be to seriously check the sizes and think realistically about what you'll be putting in it on a day to day basis! Good luck x

We have a Jojomamanbaby bag. I found it on mindfulmum website. It is nice and price worth. Normally she doesn't need to use it anymore because our son turns 3. But she still us it.

I know this is an old post but we got the Pacapod. It's brilliant! We got the 'Logan' style in 'mocha' one which is perfect for both mummy and daddy. It had two 'pods' inside - one for changing things and one for feeding. The pods may be removed and used just on their own if you don't need the entire bag. The bag has several pockets on the outside with pouches for a mobile phone etc.
We bought ours on Amazon, but check out the pacapod website for all of their different styles.

There is some lovely ones in boots just now! I ended up buying one for me and my OH uses the free one! Purely because I fell in love with the bag haha! Its got all the compartments and is zip top! Xxx

Yummy mummy bags? Mines so pretty and easy to get in and out of :) worth the money! Xxx

we've been using the free boots one for the past 8 months, and it's now to small for days out... so my lovely OH suggested I could by the yummy mummy one I liked... should arrive today :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back