Lin & Leo Changing Bag - Merv's Mum I need your assistance!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have decided to buy the most GORGEOUS changing bag I have seen so far and that is the Lin & Leo chocolate leather one with the green polka dot interior. Merv's Mum - I know you have this particular bag so Im going to ask you if you can very kindly give me all the good and (if any..) bad points about the bag.

Of course if anyone else has this bag please tell me what you think, as long as its good! I really want it, its just BEAUTIFUL! :)

Many thanks in advance :) xxx

:love: You have such good taste :cloud9: I would love this bag but it is pricey :shock:

I know it is..very! However, I had an original allowance of £80 and my dear mother gave me fifty quid today to put towards it as she said I have to have what I want! Last baby and all that..Im spoiling myself! I fell in love with it when I saw that MM had one :love: I can't wait..just have to ask the choronicle a few things :lol:

I had come to the conclusion that it was too much to spend on a bag and so was looking at a giraffe print one until mother told me to GET IT! :lol:

I cant honestly think of anything I'd change about this bag!!! I can fit 4 cloth nappies in it easily plus wipes, pashmina for if I want to NIP, diary, phone, purse, spare sposies, breast pads, kitchen sink you blaady name it!!! I LOVE it!

:love:

Its so much like a handbag you'd need nothing else :)

I will go ahead and order it tomorrow! Very excited now I can tell thee! :)

you need to be - it's deeeelish!! I get lots of admiring/jealous side glances!

Them bags are gorgeous - although I'm getting the Baby K one by Myleene Klass :lol:

Haha, I work in a Costa and I know what you mean about mums gathering in there... XD Hard to beleive that I'm going to be one of them by the end of the year, lol. At least I'll know where to sit to create the least disruption I suppose, hehe.

xxx

In my local Costa gathers a bunch of properly snooty women - they just look at you and don't speak - I find it amusing :lol:

Depending on the women, we find it either annoying or cute. Some give you those really dirty looks, some are quite happy to be friendly. Guess which ones we like? :) Sometimes I don't think it occours to them that leaving baby food tins, dirty baby wipes and crumbled muffin in a 10ft radius from the table without even a "thankyou for cleaning up my mess" doesn't entertain us. Especially on a Saturday, heh.

Sorry, my job sucks XD Hormonal rant over.....

xx

Those bags are lovely. Out of interest how heavy are they? I made the mistake of ordering a beautiful leather laptop bag for work and when it arrived it weighed a tonne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back