shoulder and back pain?

minxies

Reaction score
Hi girls am panicking! I'm getting really bad shoulder ache and pain! And some back pain! I got this really bad when I miscarried last time and the docotr said it can be one of the early signs of miscarriage so I'm freaken out really bad. Has anyone else had this with there pregnancy and gone on to be okay? Xx

i don't want to scare you, but shoulder pain can be a sign of ectopic....

i would go and get checked out today if you can?

xx

I had lower bad pain for about the first 4 wks and have herd other girls say the same, just keep an eye on things and see how you go xxxxx

I've had a bad back all pregnancy and as far as I know haven't miscarried. Get yourself checked out if you are really worried about it though.

I can't go through losing my baby again :'(. But I know I defo had this shoulder pain last time.

Hope your ok. Ring a doctor and see what they say xxx

i had achy shoulder pains when i was like 5- 6 weeks and all is fine now- was like a dull ache and lower back hurts quite often. Id try not to panic but have it checked out x x x

all sorts of pains and niggles are completely normal.....but get checked out, to put your mind at rest if nothing else...

have everything crossed for you xxx

feels like someone has stuck a knife in my shoulder, my OH has gone away with work and i dont drive so its hard to get out. dont know what to do :( whether im even panicking about nothing. but when i mc last time they said did you get or have shoulder pain as its a sign :'(

Its got to be at least worth a phone call so your doctor can advise you. Have you tried a bath?

please ring nhs or someone hon, that doesn't sound good. is there anyone that can take you to a&e? xx

I hope everything ok try n ring ur out of hours docs xx

iv gone online and gone on nhs direct they're gunna call me back within the next 20 mins. just feel helpless

I have got achy shoulders since being preggers and it is rhematism brought on by the baby!! Fx'd this is what it is for you!!
xxx

Def phone nhs direct Hun, I think they will ask you to go to a&e. Can you get out of hours dr to come yo you?
Hope you ok Hun xxx

they said i need to go hospital now. it may ectopic just need to find someone to take me. im so scared

fingers crossed its nothing hun but it is deffo a good thing that you have rung NHS direct, as samsgirl said this can be a symptom of ectopic really keeping everything crossed for you that this is not the case xx

try not to worry hon. have you got someone who can take you? x

have you not got any friends or family that can pop you thru hun xx

Awww hunni i hope everything is ok hopefully its just something unrelated but im glad you are going to get seen. Do you have no one at all that can take you? If not you may have to get an ambulance to take you because ectopic can be serious and they wouldnt want you to wait on it. Im sure its all fine and its just some funny niggle though. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back