A bit worried, can someone help

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Right im about 6/7 weeks pregnant so far, when i found out i was pregnant, about 2 weeks ago i had what i thought was a pulled muscle in my right shoulder blade, right near the centre of my back but more at the end of my shoulder, i was a little concerned at an eptopic pregnancy but then it went away well this week i've got the pain back again in exactly the same place but on the other side.. Is this normal in early pregnancy’s because i have read that shoulder pain can be an early sign of miscarriage.. It hurts quite bad like a pulled muscle and I can even feel it when I breath in..

Anyone??

i had some weird sholder pain when i was about 10 weeks i think dint conect it to anything though
maybe youve just pulled something
manda xx

It's probably nothing but check with your midwife anyway - for peace of mind if nothing else :hug:

If you have any pain at the tip of your shoulder with vomiting or fainting you should get checked out with a&e.

Shoulder tip pain was described to me as pain in the part of your shoulder on the outside where it meets your arm.

I'm sure everything will be fine :hug:

Shoulder tip pain can be associated with ectopic but it usually happens at a late stage and you'd be likely to have bleeding and abdominal pain by now. Hope all is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back