shoulder and back pain?

aw hun I hope everything is ok, like a few people have said on here, it may just be a normal part of the pregnancy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

:hug:

just really thought this one was for keeps , took so long to get pregnant again

Last edited:
Awww hunni im really sorry i hope thats not the case. Are you getting an ambulance? xx

my OH dad is gunna take me and my mum is on her way cant stop shaking

Stay strong it might not be the case yet, im glad you are being taken and you wont be on your own soon xxx

aww hun, try and take long deep breaths to help calm you down, and just remember, they haven't confirmed anything yet x x

thank you girls. i let you know what happens. there isnt any blood or pain in my abdomen so trying to stay positive but its very hard. i dont even know if they will scan me as im so early on. the lady on the phone did say it could just be me worrying as i have mc before. but its best to get checked if it is ectopic. ill let you know please all say a little prayer for me and bean xxx

Praying already babe!! You and bean will be just fine you are just being safe checking it out. Let us know everythings ok when you can. Its all ok until proven otherwise hun xxxxx

awww good luck hun keeping everything xd its nothing and that u and ur little bean is fine lots of prayers! xx

Hope everything is ok. Thinking of you xxx

Just catching up, hope everything is ok hun. xxxx

:pray::hug:Hope everything is ok. Fx for you. Stay calm. Thinking of you and saying lots of prayers. xx

hi sweetie dont worry you and bean will be fine xx

So sorry to read this Minxies,
Have everything crossed for you, really , really hoping everything is ok.
Update us as soon as you can.
Thinking of you. xxxxx

thank you everyone for your lovely comments!!!! really made me smile :). just come back from hospital and everything is FINE! they dont think the shoulder pain is related to the baby. they examined me and did a urine test and everything was normal, there was no pain, and as im not bleeding or have cramps, they said i probably injured myself or slept funny. (feel a little silly now from the state i was in) but as they said as iv mc before im gunna worry all the way through my tri 1 and it was better to be safe.

obviously im still only 4 weeks so not in the safe yet but at least for today me and bean are okay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back