should we or shouldn't we?!

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi
Just at the end of first af since mc, it took 9 weeks because of some abnormal spotting and possible infection. When I had internal exam at hopsital they said to wait until after another period before trying again. We are getting married in 5 weeks, and my cycles are about 5-6 weeks long so am expecting next af around time of wedding or possibly afterwards as no doubt my cycles are even more messed up cos of mc.............. not sure what to do this month with regard to TTC - if we get pg again I dont want to have another mc on our honeymoon, but then I hate the thought of waiting another 8 weeks or so before we can try again.

I don't want us to say we can't have sex this month because it will just make us depressed leading up to wedding, and OH can't use condoms so thats not really an option...... Feel like we have just waited and waited! Waited to get pg, waited to miscarry, waited for period, and now waiting to TTC again........ all ideas welcome :D x x x x

hi there,

i would just enjoy each other made love not baby making bonks!

and if you fall it was meant to be..
i mc feb 09 and still waiting to fall....

i firmly agree with deborah78 just enjoy each other when and where you want and you never know........xx

I agree too go on honeymoon and enjoy when TTC sometimes u forget to still have fun as its mainly about one thing, have a fab wedding and honeymoon and hope to see ur announcement in the not too distant future xx

We waited till I had two AF's before we started trying again after our MC but its better to start trying again when you both feel mentally and physically ready. There is no right or wrong time!! Its when its right for you!!! Try not to think about future MC's, you need to keep positive! Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back