Should i be scared?

Sabbie

Reaction score
I found out i was pregnant 5 days ago and doing the calculations i should be 5 weeks. This morning i had some spotting not fresh blood but not normal colour for discharge. At the mo i currently live in turkey with my fiance but due to move home in the next few weeks. He took me to the doctors who said the spotting was normal but wanted to check out as i was having cramps aswell. I had a scan and the doctor said the baby looked small for how far gone i should be. He said either im not as far gone as i think, or baby is weak. obviously im scared senseless. im going back for blood tests tomo but wanted to see if there is anyone out there with advice. i keep getting told dont worry what will be will be but i dont want to lose my baby :(.

Hi Hun sorry to read you are going through this. Alot of women have spotting and it's nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed for you x x

thank you :) im hoping everything will be ok maybe baby is just younger than we thought. i will just have to see what doctors say tomo. frustrating tho :( xx

I know its easier said than done but try not to worry - i am scared 24 hours a day, someone advised me to breathe in and out when i get that feeling, it may help :)

Good luck to you xx

im paranoid most of the time aswell am i eating the right stuff am i keeping active is my blood pressure high because of the heat should i be flying home. proper scared but trying to just take each day as it comes. today is a bad day hopefully tomo will be better. we had a car accident a couple months ago no major damage to us both but had some pain from the seat belt and now i have an infection in my leg from a few wounds. i got given antibiotics and some sort of anti inflammatory but the anti inflammatory gave me severe stomach cramps after 1 day so i stopped taking both now i cant take anything cos im pregnant. ah i dunno what to think. maybe i would feel more at peace with english doctors but i cant be fussy at the mo. thanks for the support tho :) xxx

Oh bless you, you have had a rough time - should mean its time for a break now! xx

thank you huni :) will keep you posted and tell you how doctors go tomo :) hows things with your pregnancy? xx

sorry to hear this hun, hope things pick up for next scan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back