Urgent advice needed!!! OMG UPDATE ON PAGE 4******

It is possible that she just couldnt pick baby up, i wasnt sure of my dates so could be 4 weeks?

im just trying to hold on to every little piece of hope!

SassyRS said:
It is possible that she just couldnt pick baby up, i wasnt sure of my dates so could be 4 weeks?

im just trying to hold on to every little piece of hope!

Hi Lorraine,

So sorry to hear this although its best to stay positive until they can be sure. I had to go to hospital on wednesday and they only just saw the sac in the womb and I am 5 weeks 6 days. So it could be that they couldnt spot it.

Good Luck

xxx

good luck :hug: hoping it's just too early to be visable :pray: :hug: :hug: xx

oh hun I really hope it's just that your dates are wrong and that it's too early to see.

My thoughts are with you, this must be a difficult time for you right now :hug:

Ive had alot of abdo pain over the weekend, mainly on my right side, I get the results of the tests at 3.30 today! so either way i'l know whats going on.

I'm thinking about you, and hoping for good news.

xxx

Me too. Fingers and toes firmly crossed at this end.

If it makes you feel any better I had a scan at 4w2d (ok so I was m/cing at the time) but they said that at that stage it's very rare that they see anything so maybe you just conceived a little later than you thought?

Really hoping it's good news for you
xxxxx

Hello ladies

Just to let you know i got home from hospital last night, i got my results monday and was emergency admitted there and then, i had my op on tues morning where i had my right tube removed along with my 7 week pregnancy (no wonder i was in agony), i dont know how i feel right now, numb emotionless and empty. words cant describe it.

I just wanted to say thankyou all for all of your support the past 2 weeks its so nice to be able to talk to people that are so caring and have been through similar experiences. :hug:

I think the physical scars will heal faster than the emotional ones, i just dont know how i mover forward from here :(

I really dont know what to say appart from how sorry i am to hear that things didnt go better for you :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello ladies

Just to let you know i got home from hospital last night, i got my results monday and was emergency admitted there and then, i had my op on tues morning where i had my right tube removed along with my 7 week pregnancy (no wonder i was in agony), i dont know how i feel right now, numb emotionless and empty. words cant describe it.

I just wanted to say thankyou all for all of your support the past 2 weeks its so nice to be able to talk to people that are so caring and have been through similar experiences.

I think the physical scars will heal faster than the emotional ones, i just dont know how i mover forward from here

I am not sure how you move forward either. I am sorry to hear what has happened. Feel free to PM and chat or whatever, best wishes xxx

I am so sorry to hear your news hun. We have all been thinking about you and still are xxxxx :hug:

Oh hun I am so sorry to read your updated post. I hope you have support around you directly, and of course your forum friends are always here to support. Rest when you can, my best wishes to you. x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back