Urgent advice needed!!! OMG UPDATE ON PAGE 4******

I am so sorry for you, I wouldn't know how to move on from this too.
Take care of yourself. :hug:

So sorry Lorraine, nothing any of us can say will help, I know, but remember everyone on here is thinking of you and sending supportive vibes. If there's anything any of us can do just yell x

I'm so sorry to hear this. As for moving on, nobody expects you to be back to normal straight away. Take as long as you have to to mourn and remember we are all here for you in the mean time.

Take care of yourself and I'm so sorry
x

So sorry to hear your news, chick. Keep your chin up :hug:

LOU !!! ive just sent u a pm chick , i didnt know u were on here , and i didnt know you'd got pregnant and now im so sorry about whats happened :hug: loads of hugs hun and keep stong for those 2 gorgeous boys of yours :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( so sorry to read your updated post we're all thinking of you :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: look after yourself

Thankyou all so much xx

fingers crossed i'll be back with BFP soon x

Hope so, but concentrate on yourself first, and look forward to chatting hugs xxxx

SassyRS said:
Hello ladies

Just to let you know i got home from hospital last night, i got my results monday and was emergency admitted there and then, i had my op on tues morning where i had my right tube removed along with my 7 week pregnancy (no wonder i was in agony), i dont know how i feel right now, numb emotionless and empty. words cant describe it.

I just wanted to say thankyou all for all of your support the past 2 weeks its so nice to be able to talk to people that are so caring and have been through similar experiences. :hug:

I think the physical scars will heal faster than the emotional ones, i just dont know how i mover forward from here :(

I've just got back out of hospital and was so hoping for good news from you.

Unfortunately the Mtx did not work for me and I was taken to emergency surgery. They removed a 6 cm Ectopic of (approximately 11 weeks gestation) from my right tube.

PM me any time

X

Thankyou unkitty, If im honest im feeling alot more positive the past few days, im trying to concentrate on the future

Im not waiting for the 3 months to TTC im starting asap, i know most people will sad she's crazy etc..

but i can't wait.

I know you really don't want to wait hun, but it is for the best.

EP is different to MC in that they advise you to wait 3 months after MC more because of the pyschological impact, and because the stress and worry of not being able to date a new pregnancy accurately if conceived so soon after a M.C can be overwhelming. Its not actually hazardous to your health to get conceive after M.C.

EP is different, yup all those pyschological reasons still hold true, but with EP you literally need to heal after the surgery. Depending on how you were treated it will take 6 - 12 weeks for the internal scars to heal over.

After the M.C it took me 6 weeks to get my AF anyway, so that is the first six weeks out of the way already. I keep thinking that once I get my period I only have to hold off trying for one more cycle which doesn't seem so bad when put in those terms.

I honestly do understand the desire to try again as soon as possible (in my case I had parents who were of the school of thought that if you fell off the horse you had to get back on it right away. Not that we had a horse. It was more like a communal go-kart made from stuff the neighborhood kids scavenged from their Dads' sheds and garages...) I do want to try again before the moment passes, before I have chance to get scared or change my mind but I also know that the worry and complications that not waiting that one extra cycle would cause probably outweighs the joy I would feel at being pregnant immediately after.

I want my next pregnancy to be as worry free and happy as possible. This one was absolutely horrid and I will do everything in my power to make sure that it doesn't happen again. I'll be using the next 3 months to get my Folic Acid levels back up, lose a little bit of weight and start charting like a lunatic so I have a much better idea of what is happening with my cycle (things can change, especially after something like this). By doing all these things to help prepare my body for the next pregnancy I feel like I am doing *something*.

Its so frustrating I know, but try and stay strong. We can both get through this seemingly endless wait.

XXX

Hey,

Thankyou for your reply, its defo makes sense i know that :D

I called my fetal health unit yest, as the sister on there is theone that discovered my EP , we had a really long chat, and i asked her about the above and how long to wait etc...

Now she said (which is really positive) that a large % of people who have EP's are successfully Preg by 6- 12 weeks after there first missed period, now i asked her how long she thinks i should wait, and she said its personal preference really, some people wait until there 1st AF others wait until the 2nd etc, and some dont wait at all! (me) :oops:

Anyway she said the main reason the Docs say to way is if you have had medical management MTX inj as this stays in the system and can be fatal for future pregnancies.

so i think based on that and the way i feel, ive come to a comprimse and im going to wait until my 1st AF.

Goodluck babes and heres to a BFP soon xxxxx

That sounds like a good plan :)

I know it sounds odd, but after M.C/EP the first AF is a relief of sorts. Its like confirmation that the "old" cycle is over and there is a nice big fresh new page to draw on.

Mtx can cause birth defects, usually Spina Bifida. God the extra worry would do me in. The reason for that is Mtx blocks Folic Acid, and that is how it stops the pregnancy growing. Now my pregnancy is over and there is nothing to stop growing I need to start guzzling those Folic Acid Supplements like a good 'un !

Did they operate on you via keyhole surgery ? Cos I had open surgery I have a huge long list of things I can and can't do. I'm not meant to lift anything heavier than a kettle for 6 weeks after surgery. Come to think of it most housework is banned ( irons are too heavy as is the hoover. I'm also not meant to bend down, squat or stretch up to reach anything above work surface height) Heh with all those limitations even the thought of BD'ing becomes a logistical nightmare. Not that I need to use an iron or a hoover to get the DB in the mood it is just a comparison :p

I've got PG both times within 3 months of trying. My problem doesn't seem to be catching, it seems to be holding on :(

I'll definitely be here for the wait with you :)

See you in TTC when the time is right

x

Hi

I had my op via keyhole, altho the site where baby and tube was removed is about 1 inch long and still very very uncomfortable when i sneeze, sit forward or cough.

I have been lucky that ive had my other half to do all the housework and the school run for me for the past 2 weeks so thats helped recovery.

As for BD-ing well :oops: i couldnt resist and let in this week infact i feel closer to my other half in a weird kinda way its brought us together (we are close anyway) but just something is different but in a good way. :D

I ordered myself some O test kits to test for LH and some preg tests 10 0f each £6 a pack (bargin) lol, so when the times here im all prepared.

I tested for the first time today since EP and it was neg, which makes it all final and i can move forward for sure knowing its defo over.

Heres to us sweetie and our future xxx

Goodluck xx

Lorraine x

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I did a test this morning 5 weeks post op!!

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PINCH ME PLEASE.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back