Should I be worried *updated* :(

tinytoes

Reaction score
Have been having bad cramps all night and am not spotting bright red blood . I am waiting for my mam to come an watch the girls and I will pop into the hospital but Im not feeling well at all . I've got the shakes a and nausea

Last edited:
Oh God, I hope everything is ok. Good decision to go and be checked. I will wait for you update and meantime having everything crossed for ou.

Your NOT spotting??
I hope your ok Tiny.

Maybe its just an infection making you feel a bit off x x x

I hope everything is ok. I had nausea and shaking with my spotting and cramps and all was ok xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Really hope everything's ok, let us own how you get on
xx

Hope all is well honey, some bleeding is normal in early pregnancy so fingers crossed bubs is doing fine. :hugs:

Was sent to the epu for a scan . Seems baby stopped growing at about 10 weeks and there is no flicker of a heartbeat . As I dont know my exact dates I dont really know what or when has happened and I still cant really believe it . I have to go back tomorrow for a procedure and am on antibiotics for an infection .

Oh honey I am so sorry I've tears in my eyes reading this! Don't understand why things are so cruel sometimes. Sounds like you're completely in shock hun, have you got someone there to look after you? Xxx

Im at home by myself for now but my oh is on his way home soon .

Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear this, thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Big hugs xx

Was sent to the epu for a scan . Seems baby stopped growing at about 10 weeks and there is no flicker of a heartbeat . As I dont know my exact dates I dont really know what or when has happened and I still cant really believe it . I have to go back tomorrow for a procedure and am on antibiotics for an infection .

Oh God ..... FFS!

You poor love, OH will be home soon....

Sending you lots of virtual hugs and love

xxxxxxxxx

:hug: Oh TT! Im so sorry to read this xxxx Sending you lots of hugs your way. How awful :(

Oh gosh, so sorry hun :(

:hugs:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27