Shopping online for food

I love Ocado, I use them once every two weeks for the "Big Shop" now that I am getting to big to carry everything and Brad never gets in until at least 7pm!

I used to use tesco alot but they kept substituting things that were out of stock and the things they sent me as substitutes weren't things I would have ordered!
I still use Tesco if I am actually going to get off my butt and go to the supermarket though!

I've registered on Tesco and Ocado so far and I'll go to Sainsburys too. Just to have a look round and see who does stuff we're more likely to pick. Asda don't deliver to our area even though it's our nearest supermarket lol (LAZY)

I've just spent my last 2 and a half hours 'shopping' and when i go to checkout it's lost it all! :cry:

There's no way I'm doing that all over again. Not tonight anyway :(

im to fussy i like to feel my bread and i always go to the back of the shelf getting the longest date :lol:

i like to feel touch and even smell things

STRANGE PERSON THAT I AM
i sniff every thing

iv used asda a few times, its not worth the stress. The food they sent was rubbish (if it even came). I asked for any brand item if mine wasnt in stock and got completly the wrong thing. And there always late then got some rude cow having a go at me because i wanted to complain!! :shock:

After spending so long on it last night, we're just gonna go do the shop in Morrisons tonight instead :)

you're giving me ideas now. I think I will start online shopping with tesco or asda

leckershell said:
I've just spent my last 2 and a half hours 'shopping' and when i go to checkout it's lost it all! :cry:

Thats because the delivery slot is usually only held for one hour. Next time you could just do your shopping and book the delivery slot afterwards. We use Ocado mainly because we like Waitrose as a company ie fairer deals for farmers, shareholder workers etc. It's also a pretty good service, one hour slots, quite a few freebies throughout the year, and the nicest fruit and veg I've seen. Plus they usually have everything in (not something I'd found with Tesco's or Sainsbury's) and don't make silly substitutions if at all.

gingerpig said:
leckershell said:

Thats because the delivery slot is usually only held for one hour. Next time you could just do your shopping and book the delivery slot afterwards. We use Ocado mainly because we like Waitrose as a company ie fairer deals for farmers, shareholder workers etc. It's also a pretty good service, one hour slots, quite a few freebies throughout the year, and the nicest fruit and veg I've seen. Plus they usually have everything in (not something I'd found with Tesco's or Sainsbury's) and don't make silly substitutions if at all.

I did the delivery slot afterwards as I didn't know if it needed a certain amount of time between the slot and my order.. :( I think I may have pressed refresh or something and everything just went, and 'you have nothing in your basket'.

Lame :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back