What does everyone do?

foxymum said:
i'm from hailsham in east sussex which is 10 mins from eastbourne!!! we just bought our new car from haywards heath in dec!

:wave: Yay another "local" to join our nicer weather meet up in Brighton!! My FIL lives in Pevensey so we drive past Hailsham every weekend!! We've had our last two cars from the local place in Haywards Heath...they didn't have what we wanted this time (changed cars last week!) so we went over to Hassocks!! :hug:

I'm a stay at home mum, but have just started doing body shop parties in my spare time, which is good fun.

I used to work in a pet shop when I did work before having the kids but that was years ago lol

xSuzx

I'm unemployed :lol: If i get the accounting trainee job i've applied for i prob wont be on much at all ^_^;

Nicola said:
foxymum said:
i'm from hailsham in east sussex which is 10 mins from eastbourne!!! we just bought our new car from haywards heath in dec!

:wave: Yay another "local" to join our nicer weather meet up in Brighton!! My FIL lives in Pevensey so we drive past Hailsham every weekend!! We've had our last two cars from the local place in Haywards Heath...they didn't have what we wanted this time (changed cars last week!) so we went over to Hassocks!! :hug:

oh brilliant, i'm up for that a meet in brighton, although i get lost driving anywhere!!! :lol:
love the beach at pevensey (in the summer :wink: )

At the mo due to moving areas and being pg I work p/t as a child care worker.

My profession though as to speak or at least what i did for the last 6 years was an account manager for a high street bank .... :sleep:

I'm a stay at home mum but looking for weekend work just to give me a bit of cash and to get me out :lol: Can't wait!

im on mat leave and have been for the past yr. both kids are poorly and tucked up in bed most of the day so i come on here :D

i'm a stay at home mum too i used to work in a salon as i'm a trained beauty therapist tho :)

I'm back at work next week as a Employment and Life Coach.

Part of me can't wait but part of me is gutted about having to get dressed and leave the house :wink:

I work part time for Givenchy as a Sales account manager and im thinking of being a freelance makeup artist after i have a baby but i need to get pregnant first :oops:

Happybunny said:
I work full time (apart from the 13 weeks hols :cheer: ) as a Special Needs Teacher. I sneak on here during a free lesson now and then, but mainly pop on during the evening whilst OH ignores me to play MMORG with all his geeky online mates.
quote]

Snap! I do the same but part time and come on here in the evening when saddo DH is playing some crappy star wars / dawn of war PC game.

Tan x

I'm a stay at home mummy and housewife but am hoping to get a job in the next few weeks and am in talks with some photographers to get a portfolio together. I'm determined to make 2007 my year that I get some more modelling work and hopefully be on the British Superbike grid :)

I'm a uni student.
If I'm not at uni I'm usually at my mam's house - doing homework whilst she plays with Lydia.

i was a senior office support assistant (err.. so thats stuffing envelopes at a higher level then!), but im on mat leave, and trying to get our webdesign business up and running, so i can work from home.

but, ive recently found out they have promoted two people into my role (which i used to do on my own)! :rotfl:

That's amazing Sam! Show's how good you must be at your job!

A few years back I used to be a museum curator (waits for everyone to fall asleep), but I got poorly, so left that. Am better now, so was studying for a degree in Egyptian Archaeology, but am taking a year out :cheer: Not sure if I want to go back, or maybe study something totally different, I've done archaeology in various forms for about 20 years now, and it might be fun to do something more people focussed (live people that is lol).

I do first aid and admin at a secondary school. kept very busy by children faking their injuries :lol:

and yes i am up for a brighton meet when it gets warmer but it will have to be (please) in the school holidays as i cant really take time outside of school hours.

gingerpig said:
Am better now, so was studying for a degree in Egyptian Archaeology, but am taking a year out :cheer:

Amazing that's what I'd like to do....I thought about September 07 entry but with baby being a month old there is no way that's happening. I'd have to trail up to London for the better school/classes etc and wouldn't want to leave my baby all day long. It's something I'll re-consider once little Pudding's at school I think. How did you find it? What uni were you studying that at? I've done courses and diplomas in Egyptology and DH seems to think 'another' degree is pointless when I don't go to work and use them but I enjoy learning!! :)

gingerpig said:
That's amazing Sam! Show's how good you must be at your job!

nah, just that they took the mick out if me :rotfl: i felt like i worked all hours i was awake.

i wanted to study archaeology when i was at school. but then i also wanted to be a vet :lol:

I'm a web developer / internet consultant. Started out on my own 2 years ago as a web design business but it's sort of changed direction and I'm about to take on my first 2 members of staff, take on a second mortgage and a lease for offices :pray: :shock:

gingerpig - your job is so cool - i'd love to do something like that - at least dead people don't phone you at stupid hours or shout at you :wink:

tracyM said:
gingerpig - your job is so cool - i'd love to do something like that - at least dead people don't phone you at stupid hours or shout at you :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back