Shopping Bargins!!

MrsK

Reaction score
Tonight I visitied our new Asda store in town and my goodness what a selection of baby stuff at excellent prices. They had all the usual gorgeous clothes for newborns in a selection of colours, wee shoes, booties, etc but they had lovely wee baby bath towels and blankets for £3.50 with little designs and in pink, blue and cream. Just a little shopping bargain tip xoxox

They are very good value. I went in today and just got a pack of 3 large muslins for £3 and 3 white sleepsuits for £3.75. I also picked up a couple packs of Pampers wipes for £1 each, half price. Will get more bits whenever I go in!

They are very good value. I went in today and just got a pack of 3 large muslins for £3 and 3 white sleepsuits for £3.75. I also picked up a couple packs of Pampers wipes for £1 each, half price. Will get more bits whenever I go in!

I was just able to look!! But dying to buy!! My mum was with me and she doesnt want to know the sex of the baby (only me and hubbie and all on the pregnancy forum know its a girl!!) so I couldnt.lolx

Yeah I should have just been looking really - I only went in for cat food! :lol:

I'm just buying white and unisex stuff as we're not going to find out the sex. Must be hard not letting it slip to your mum!!

Yeah I should have just been looking really - I only went in for cat food! :lol:

I'm just buying white and unisex stuff as we're not going to find out the sex. Must be hard not letting it slip to your mum!!

For some weird reason I keep saying him to everyone so I am actually pulling it off well! I have 'him' in my head!!lol

tesco do the large white muslins 6 for £3.48 :D and i got like 4 of the bath towels theyre class but shes outgrown them already lol!! :D xx

lol dont worry ull need loads anyway... asda do the coloured ones for same price as the white so its nice when u know sex altho i stil stuck to all white but i needed like 20 of them :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back