Baby clothes about the house

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

The reality of motherhood has just kicked in and I'm sooooo over excited.

I got a bundle of 60+ items of nearly new clothes from ebay (bargain at £5 including postage) and have just washed them all by hand. I have little pink things and sleep suits all over the house and it's weird but wonderful. :D

I now have clothes, travel system, cot, matress, baby carrier, bottle steriliser, mulsim cloths, booties, shoes, scratch mitts. Still plenty to go though. :?

Only 5 days until the 3rd trimester !!!

Any one else gone shopping mad recently???

I have all her clothes until she is 12 months old, the nursery is finshed. I have the cotbed, pram, car seat, moses basket, bouncer, baby gym, playpen, changing mats, millions of blankets, nappies, wipes, muslin squares, towels, bottle warmer, steriliser and bottles. I'm sure I have missed some stuff of too, and people have bought me stuff which I haven't been given yet so haven't listed. Have I gone over the top?

got everything nearly, also done my Christmas shopping and we are doing the nursary next week!

abit worried about all the clothes we have, most are for newborn size but when I went for my 3d scan they estimated him being 9lb+ if I carry full term (Newborn goes up to 10lb) ahhhhhh will go shopping again when I finish work next month to get bigger sizes. They grow out of them in no time and he will be 6 months in summer so trying to figure out what to get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back