My Colliers baby stuff WARNING lots of pictures!!!!!!:-0)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
First of all i would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful Sister Melanie :hug: who provided me with all the things in the pictures and to my darling Nephew :hug: who i adore and am very happy was born first so i could have this lot for FREE :cheer: :dance: :rotfl:
AND IVE GOT MORE STUFF ON THE WAY :shock: :cheer: when my parents come down for the birth they our bring even more things with them i have no idea where im going to put it all!!!!! :think: :lol:

The Pushchair :D ive had a play with it and its great i did the one hand one foot test and its was easy to pull up and down :cheer:
DSC03943.jpg
DSC03942.jpg

The car seat and accessories
DSC03913.jpg

The moses basket it also has a stand need to wrok how to put it together :think:
DSC03918.jpg

The clothes and wow there is a lot :shock: 8)
DSC03930.jpg
DSC03929.jpg

DSC03927.jpg

All a selection ranging from 0-9 months
16 baby/sleep suits
11 Long sleeved baby grows with feet
3 Short sleeved romper suits
2 Leggins with feet
6 Pairs of trousers
4 Pairs of shorts
4 Cardigans
12 T-shirts
3 Jumpers
2 Jackets
2 Snow suits
1 Dungarees
5 Hats/caps
5 Pairs of scratch mittens
1 Pair of socks
2 Pairs of shoes/booties
13 Bibs
2 Hodded baby bath wraps/towels
3 Baby Sleeping bags

:shock: :shock: :dance:
Baby equipment :D singing night light projector (from my parents, Alexander has been playing with it and ran the batteries out the little monkey :lol: ) cot sheet balnket to use when Collier's older Bottle if i express milk and a bottle holder and warmer machine and baby monitor
DSC03938.jpg

Lovely sit me up cosy :D
DSC03969.jpg

THE ALL IMPORTANT !!!!!! :dance:
DSC03933.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: James isnt impressed :moon: :moon: :moon:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW look Collier's first Xmas stocking
DSC03939.jpg

AND LAST BUT BY NO MEAN LEAST THIS
happytears.gif

DSC03936.jpg

All 3 of us Sister's wore it as our first garment when we were born and my Mam brought it down for my Collier to wear when he is born
It right choked me up with emotional tears when my Mam gave it to me it a wonderful hairloom and means so much that my Son will wear it to just like i did :hug: :hug:
happytears.gif
Oh i cant wait for my Collier to be born :dance: :dance:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i hope you have given your sister massive :hug:

baby collier has been well and truely spoilt there, i cant believe how much stuff u have!!!!!

im made up 4 u hun, i no uve really been looking 4ward to this day x x

Wow it's all lovely! Colliers so lucky! :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:
WOW! Collier is one lucky boy! Your travel; system looks a lot like mine! (and very very nice!)

it all looks so new! Can't believe it's been used! YAY for sisters with babies! Lol.

xxxxxx

wow you have been so lucky, you gotta love poeple who have kids first and give you their stuff, can save a minor fortune.

Sandi

Haha poor James with the Newcastle stuff :lol:

Lovely things :)

wowww :shock:

you are one lucky lady sarah!!! :dance:

collier can come any day now because you're sorted :wink:

xxxx

WOW!!!
Your Collier is very lucky!
What a lovely sisiter saving all those things for you! :D
I love getting all the baby things out..I did it earlier then just sat looking at them going'awwwwwwww

Oooooh how lovely! You're well prepared now. Isn't it lovely to think that little Collier will be using all those things soon - not long to go now! In fact, it won't be long and you'll be washing it and putting it away or passing it on...

:shock: :eek: :shock: Geezo, that is a helluva lot of clothes you got! Pram looks good! I am the first in my family to have a baby so everything is brand new for me. :think: It's all soooo expensive!! :lol:

He-he, I have this picture of you in my head when you were taking all these pictures I bet one minute you had a massive grin on your face, the next you were welling up and the next you were trying things out!!! :D :rotfl:

You have some great stuff there.

Must have taken you ages to do this post though :rotfl:

Not long now :hug:

xjoann said:
:shock: :eek: :shock: Geezo, that is a helluva lot of clothes you got! Pram looks good! I am the first in my family to have a baby so everything is brand new for me. :think: It's all soooo expensive!! :lol:

my mum has 6 grandkids already but they are all just that bit too old - my brothers and sisters no longer have their baby stuffs. So everything we have is new - and yes very expensive it has been! Which is why a big family would be good - at least i can reuse them then! lol

lulu said:
He-he, I have this picture of you in my head when you were taking all these pictures I bet one minute you had a massive grin on your face, the next you were welling up and the next you were trying things out!!! :D :rotfl:

You have some great stuff there.

Must have taken you ages to do this post though :rotfl:

Not long now :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
everything you said is compleatly correct and it took me aged to list the clothes i lost count so often :lol:

hands up who think i had to much time on my hand today :think: :oops: :rotfl:

Hi Geordie Lass,

You've got some lovely things, it is so exciting buying all the stuff - I remember doing it when Daisy was born (now I'm limited to getting everything 3rd hand down from the loft - ha ha) but I am going to buy a new 3 wheeler because my travel system is getting on a bit, and very heavy compared with the ones you can buy today. I may need to buy a few bits though - think I need a new mattress for the moses basket (if it is possible to buy one).

wow fatastic stuff hun xx

i am particually lovin the newcastle stuff lol :cheer:

Theres some gorgeous stuff there, I love the shawl. I have one very similar that MIL crotched for SIL and its now been passed to me

:cheer:

Thanks everyone for the comments i am well made up with eveything ive been given I would have struggled well i wouldnt have been able to afford all this lot myself and its been a huge weight of my shoulders and bank balance :lol: to recieve all this from my sister :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Charlie:) The shawl emotional means the most to me as all 3 of us sisters wore it when we were born and now my little man will be doing the same its so heart warming :hug: :hug:

Now all i need is my Munchkin to arrvie to use it all :dance: :dance:

Just spotted this thread Sarah. Your sister brought so much. Wow!

You must have been like a kid at xmas!

I havent had anything given to me this time. I have some stuff left from my son.

I did have loads given to me by mates and my mom when I was having Tyler. My lil brother was only 4 then. I loved it! Saved me so much money!

Is your pushchair a mothercare or a Graco. Looks similar to a mothercare one I once had. It was a dream to push!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back