Shoozies

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Any thoughts on these ladies??

OH's niece has a few pairs and is walking around in them just fine?

Are they OK for learning to walk? Or do I just wait and invest in proper shoes when he is up and about??

http://shoozies.co.uk/

xxxxxx

Bare feet are always better

Tbh we tried a couple of pairs of these and G never kept them on, they were
Always falling off - and they ain't cheap!

We got her proper cruisers when she was walking a bit more, didn't wait till she was totally unaided cos she kept slipping at nursery.

I wouldnt. I was told that barefeet is much better and once they start walking - get cruisers and then proper shoes.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

We went down the cruisers to proper shoes root too. I just got lots of funky socks for going out in until he was on his feet.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I've ordered a pair (£4 from Amazon) just as they are so cute!!

We'll use them until he is on his feet then we'll be barefoot....

Whilst on the subject of shoes and stuff how does it all work???

I guess once they learn to walk inside then you soon let them have little wonder outside (garden? park?) just to get used to it. Are cruisers suitable for that purpose??

What age do they need proper shoes??

TIA ladies :lol:

xxxxxx

Once they're on their feet Clarks have you forever. My too tip is to try and buy in a sale when they're half price.

Basically once your LO standing up and cruising holding on to furniture go down to Clarks (other shoe shops are available) and get them measured up. Get some cruisers (they have softer pliable soles) which can be used inside or out. I got j to wear them inside to get used to wearing shoes.

Once they're walking without holding on go and get them measured again and then buy them proper shoes. Generally the people at Clarks know what they're doing lol.

I won a pair very similar to shoozies for Jack on ebay. They made by adidas and have mickey mouse on the front. He only wore then when we were outside to keep his feet warm really. As soon as we were inside i took then off. He got cruisers at 11 months as he was cruising around furniture but again he inly wore them when outside if he was on the floor. Other than that he was barefoot x

Once they're on their feet Clarks have you forever. My too tip is to try and buy in a sale when they're half price.

Basically once your LO standing up and cruising holding on to furniture go down to Clarks (other shoe shops are available) and get them measured up. Get some cruisers (they have softer pliable soles) which can be used inside or out. I got j to wear them inside to get used to wearing shoes.

Once they're walking without holding on go and get them measured again and then buy them proper shoes. Generally the people at Clarks know what they're doing lol.

I used to love the trips to clarks when I was little and you got to go in the foot measuring machine!

Amelie is cruising all over bare foot.
Outside we have a normal pair of shoes for when she wants to stand and walk holding our hand but most of be time she is with no shoes on at all.

Once I saw the price of the shoes I decided that she will get a pair when she can walk across the room by herself until then se is bare foot in and out of the house and I have a pair of shoes in my bag for when she wants to get down and walk while we are put and about

We got cruisers when G was using furniture simply cos it was too cold to send her to nursery barefoot, and she kept sliding and falling in her tights!!

She still has cruisers now despite being walking unaided for about 6/7 months - cos her feet are too darn little for walkers!!! In fact we only just managed to get cruisers in Clarks!!!

Mmmm.. Jackson has loads of converse. But its mostly for going outside with and to go with his clothes, how vain do I sound ? Lol.

When he's indoors he's in his gripped socks or bare feet but mostly bare feet.

I personally don't like the look of clarks shoes but they seem to be the only place that does decent shoes for walking when theyv been cruising for a few weeks.

Although, if james needs shoes early clarks only start at a (don't quote me) 2 or 3 ? I'm not at the stage of hard shoes yet. People have bought us some but they dnt fit yet and we aren't ready. Although his been in his walker and holding to the sofa so we may need them soon and I hope his feet aren't too small for proper shoes when we do need them.

xxxxx

We got cruisers from Clarks because we have laminate floors and I'm not keen on her standing on bits and bobs that inevitably end up on the floor even 5 minutes after you've hoovered! So we've had cruisers since 8 months. She has been back to get her feet measured again and she's gone up a size and a half so that was 2 new pairs. Her first ever pair at 8 months were full price but I wanted to get supportive ones to correct her talipes as she was cruising, and her second 2 pairs were in the Clarks sale, less than half price!!

I do have a pair of party shoes for her that aren't cruisers, they are walkers cos they're harder, but she's only worn them to 2 parties and they never end up staying on anyway!

She's going to be a flower girl at the end of September and her outfit includes big girl shoes, so if she's not walking properly by then she'll probably end up in her socks anyway!! xx

Clarks start cruisers at size 2. G was a 1.5 (we think) at 11 months when she got her first pair from then. Bit they let us have size 2 as she was running round the shop in them.

Independent shops can have smaller ones. We had a pair of size 1 kickers to start with - at I think months - and G's a Titch!!

Just while we're on the subject clarks have lots of their cruisers on sale for £7 on the website x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I got lacie some shoozies but off eBay quite cheap so many to choose from but mainly because it was winter and wanted her feet to stay warm. I then use Clarks cruisers and then proper shoes. I love the doodles they do, £15 and washable too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back