Pram shoes

steffy

Reaction score
For the girls on here who have baby girls where did you get shoes from for your LO. Abi is still in first size clothes and ive had to buy her some more as most of our 0-3 just drowns her. I bought a few pairs of lovely pram shoes but in 0-3 and they fall off her. Even having an issue with the smallest socks as they just fall off. Does anyone know where i can get first size sort of summer sandal or pram shoes. Just feel mean when she is wearing a lovely dress or outfit but she has no shoes to wear yet.
Thanks in advance xx

Hi steffy, can't help but have exactly the same problem with Jessica so will be awaiting the responses with baited breath.... How are you and little Abigail getting on? Can't believe our little ones are heading towards 6 weeks already! Feels like only yesterday we were joining tri 3! Xx

Last edited:
Tbh i just dont bother with pram shoes. Dont they sell socks that look like shoes?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tbh, I wouldn't really bother. G almost never has shoes on cos if they don't fall off she just kicks them off.

But also her godmother works in a shoe shop and says even some of the softest ones can cause problems while they are still growing. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Don't bother with shoes honestly. Unless its a special occasion. They just come off, get lost, eaten etc xx

I personally wouldn't and haven't wasted the money on pram shoes, I rarely even bother with socks as 9 times out of 10 they end up in her mouth, on the floor or lost. I do have some pretty tights but the weather is a bit warm for them at the moment really :)

I would only put them on when we go out to meet someone and she has a nice dress on so didnt bother gttin any but the ones i got presents of that she has worn were from mns and monsoon

I would put pink all stars sneeker boots on her with jeans on the collder days that are just material but look adorable

Hi steffy, can't help but have exactly the same problem with Jessica so will be awaiting the responses with baited breath.... How are you and little Abigail getting on? Can't believe our little ones are heading towards 6 weeks already! Feels like only yesterday we were joining tri 3! Xx

We are getting on ok thanks. Abi had pretty bad colic but we seem to be under control now on the comfort milk :) She has dropped a centile in her weight but hoping it will soon go up again. 6 week check on weds then the dreaded jabs soon. Hows Jessica doing? I think ill just wait until she does grow into a pair of her soft shoes, just feels a bit odd having her in a nice dress and no shoes, lol xx

Emily has never yet with a pair of shoes - even though there are ra few pairs of pram shoes in the cupboard. I don't see the point until she is walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back