any "lazy" walkers?

trixipaws

Reaction score
melissa has been walking for a few months now. she can walk absolutely fine, confident at turning direction, different floor surfaces, shoes/socks/barefoot etc.

she doesnt crawl anymore, but lately she walks LESS and favours instead shuffling on her knees! :? :lol:

my HV said not to worry as long as she CAN walk, but lately she's just hardly ever walking at all :? the tops of her socks and shoes get dirty and the bottoms clean! and she's gonna have holes in the knees of her pants soon! :lol: should i encourage her to stand up on her feet or just leave her to it?

all kids go back to crawling or shuffling once they start walking mine did she will grow out of it just as long as you dont pay too much attention to it or otherwise they will keep doing i made that mistake with my first :D

My little un can walk but the lazy git chooses to crawl :lol:

Her trousers are always filthy and her socks, dont get me started!

Maddison refuses to walk on her own, she is so lazy! :shakehead: She can do it when I put a finger out for her to hold onto (which she hardly holds anyway). Think she just chooses to crawl coz she can get places faster that way :roll:

I changed my mind, and a update all she has done since i put that post is toddle everywhere!!!

My shock when i was coming into the hallway and my little girl toddling towards me with her arms open!!!!

My little girl walks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

babe dont worry.. as others have said all kids go back to crawling they get about miles quicker lol.. she will come in her own time :D

Not every baby goes back to crawling.... It depends on whats easier for them...try not to see it as a digression :D But them choosing whats easiest for them to do and get what they want... . Lil miss isn't steady enough on her feet to walk long distances without mummys hand, but prefers to walk everywhere, because she can get more things and to more places... once Tia walked it was the same... but I've never pandered to them... as the others said ignore it but ignore it in the sense of don't wait for her to shuffle to you.. don't bend down to give her things. Offer them at standing height. Lil miss probably only walks as much as she does is because all the naughty things are put just above her head height and I'm often so busy that I won't wait for her to crawl to me if Im in the house running around...I also always put her down standing after Ive carried her....

Its always the same with babies...they always go for whats easiest, so don't make it easy :lol: I sound like such a terrible mummy :lol:

Congrats to your LO MrsT... bed you are so proud :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

chaz84 said:
all kids go back to crawling or shuffling once they start walking mine did she will grow out of it just as long as you dont pay too much attention to it or otherwise they will keep doing i made that mistake with my first :D
:think: hannah didnt. Once she walked (at 11 months) shes never crawled at all.

Squiglet said:
Congrats to your LO MrsT... bed you are so proud :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Amazingly so, theres nothing like it is there? shes my walking talking baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back