does anyone have any ideas

sam96031

Reaction score
where i can get emma some walking shoes? i went into clarks today to get emma thuyere "step 2" shoes for "cruising" and the measured her feet for the first time and they dont do any small enough for her feet :( really annoyed as its not good for her to walk in shoes that are designed for newborns. so has anyone got any ideas where i can get some maybe online?

Were the shoes miles too big? If they were a little too big I'd get them and buy her some thick socks or tights.? If not mothercare do little shoes, thats what Isaac had when he first started walking, they are pretty soft and not like 'proper shoes' but they were nice and comfy for Isaac to get used to having shoes on his feet and stopped his feet getting cold.

Lou :)

I had this problem when Keeley first started walkin... is there more than one clarks you can go to... as i found when i got her feet measured again the next day they came up a different size :?

Also have you got a Start-Rite shop i'm sure there shoes start with smaller sizes :think:

never heard of start rite when they measured her feet thecontraption didnt go below size 2 and that would have been miles too big for her :cry:

just been to the start rite website and their shoes start at the same sizes as clarks aswell :(

I got some fro Next for Arianna as Clarks were too little.

thanks for the advice girls guess she ll just have to wait :)

Hmm sorry I don't know either if clarks ones are too small I'd say leave it for now :)

finally found some shoes for emma they were a bit more than i would normally pay but will be part of her xmas prezie i went to a shop in shrewsbury called shoe b doo that does european shoes which means their sizes are a bit smaller than british sizes so we got some for her im really glad and the shop assistant was so nice and helpful not like the snooty people we had in two clarkes shops we went into :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back