shoes!

Amy_J

Reaction score

marley started walking in august a few steps here and there & for the last month or so has got great at walking and practically runs!!! my problem is tht he wont wear shoes! when we are at home i dont really see the point & hes either barefoot or with slipper grip socks! he got some trainers for his birthday, he has some new converse and some clarks shoes but he hates them and we have just wasted money i think!! he just kicks them off! lol. im guessing this is normal at first?? does anyone have any advice?? what have u ladies done with ur walking lo's?? should i just keep trying to put them on and see if he gets used?? like i say im not too bothered at home but when we go to the park etc i cant have him running round in socks!! lol.

Can't advise im afraid Hun as Tegan isn't walking yet & keeps her shoes on! i think you'll just have to keep putting them on and persevere with it xx

Just keep putting them on. Luckily Paige kept hers on but for a while refused to stand up when I put them on her! He'll get used to it eventually. Maybe try putting them on outside and if he takes them off just put him back in the pram for a bit, then put them back on and let him walk but if he takes them off repeat the process. It might instill in him that the shoes need to be on for him to be allowed out the pram!

I don't think he should be able to kick his Clarks shoes off if they were fitted properly. We went to get Noah some new ones the other day and she was tugging at it and it didn't budge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back