Shock!! help needed from line spotters!

Sorry girls but ''digi say NO! guess it was a freaky test or something, the original line is still there, but digi says not pregnanct and also bought some cheapy sticks from B&M 3 for £1 and its a 20ml one and thats neg too going to skulk off for a bit now love DP XX

Awwwww hun, you're not actually out until AF arrives.

Sorry girls but ''digi say NO! guess it was a freaky test or something, the original line is still there, but digi says not pregnanct and also bought some cheapy sticks from B&M 3 for £1 and its a 20ml one and thats neg too going to skulk off for a bit now love DP XX

So sorry sweetie - there I was egging you on.

I did say that tests are meant to be discarded after a certain time BUT I was kind of hoping for a crimbo "miracle" for you

Next month hey???

Sorry babe

xxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure what to say, there was an over-excited frenzy, so sorry about that... Hope you're ok and have festivities to help cheer :hugs: Here's to 2012!
x

Last edited:
Only just seen this, been cleaning all day. Really sorry it was bfn hun :hugs: you're not out til af arrives though hun x x

i know, the disappointment is horrible but i have to get a grip and just keep on trying, next time though im going to dispose of my bfn's and not hide them away lol (clown like laughing with painted smile) xx

Chucking them sounds like a good idea. I always want to look after the time, part of me just doesn't see why it can't just take longer than they say it will. And like vix said, not out until AF so you never know :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back