Shock!! help needed from line spotters!

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
I have to say this is the biggest shock of all, and I may be completely deluding myself here but I have been tidying up and cleaning up today and whilst getting rid of the pregnancy test i did the other night (Tuesday I think) I decided to have another look I had previously ripped it apart and saw nothing, but now there is a faint bluish line where it would indicate a positive, is it possible to give a false positive reading after a couple of days? when I hold it up to the light its deffo there im off to buy another this afternoon but just wanted some input from you girls in-case this is quite a common misconception pardon the pun OMG i feel sick with shock!

omg i have heard of girls going back to tests they have done and getting bfp!!!!!! eeeek quick go get another

With most tests I think you are supposed to discard them after X amount of time.

Do you have another test you can do now hun?

xxxxxxxxx

My BFP was the crappest line you ever saw on an IC test which I'd done in the morning but thought I'd take a second look at when I got in from work at night. Did a FR one that night and got a proper BFP. I'd deffo get another test and see what happens.

Thanks xx .. HURRY UP JO.. LOL typical though isnt it? i just ordered some OPK's from amazon this morning , and was going to order some preseed too but decided against it as it was a bit pricey.. I hope im not setting myself up for a fall what test do you think i should get girls? which is the best one and most accurate? xx

Thanks xx .. HURRY UP JO.. LOL typical though isnt it? i just ordered some OPK's from amazon this morning , and was going to order some preseed too but decided against it as it was a bit pricey.. I hope im not setting myself up for a fall what test do you think i should get girls? which is the best one and most accurate? xx

If you're late any of them will work! For me though CB digi have been most consistant and I always my BFP with them (plus seeing it in writing means there is no room for error!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun, i think i will invest in a digi xx

I hope Jo turns up soon as I am dying to know LOL!

The Digi works any time of day as well once you're late.

Wow hun - you could very well be preggers?? What an amazing Cristmas gift hey!

xxxxxxxxxx

OOoooh, so exciting, I am officially stalking now :) xxxx Hurry up Daisys Friend!!! ;-) xxx

I've read a few things about people going back after the time and it's not false or anything. Some people say as long as it's colour it's all good :) Fingers crossed for you! I think I'm addicted to other peoples BFPs lol
:dust:
x

Oooh how exciting, TEST!!!!! good luck hun. xx

ok i'm supposed to be working but now i'm thread stalking! how exciting dp!!!! everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back