Line spotters unite!!!

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
I thought we needed a thread where we could all share our HPTS images and try to line spot. X

Post away ladies.

I know I'm just clutching at straws and being way too impatient.

Anyone had a line this faint and it been a good thing?

I'm 9dpo.

5368e491-5733-a085.jpg

The sensible thing to do is wait a few days. I know that. But I just NEED to know lol.

TTC is making me insane - I'm sure of it!

I can certainly see a line! If its this clear in the pic, I am sure its darker when you see it... fx cupcake! This certainly looks to your month!! :)

exciting! i bet you cant wait for tomorrow........... if it were me i would be up at 5am and dunking a few tests into FMU.
I already have 2 FRER tests waiting for me this month. lol

best of luck! stay POSITIVE x

Thanks ladies. You're all so sweet.

Xxxx

I'm actually dreading tomorrow in case the line is exactly the same or not there. :(

I might keep my FMU and see how an IC goes and if there is a line then I'll treat myself to a FRER. Lol!

I'm a cheapskate so limit my proper HPT use! Internet cheapies are all I really allow myself. Especially as I normally start testing at 8dpo because I'm so impatient.

Please please please be my month.

hehe... totally get it! I too have a clearblue and plan to buy FRER later... but wanna try the cheapies too :) Which brand of internet cheapie are you using, cupcake? I am considering buying some... there seems to be so many of them!

My preferred are the One Step ones.

Although if these are evaps I'm getting then I might change my mind on ICs altogether!!

looks promising hun. i used one step hpt and thats darker than i had at 9dpo.

fingers crossed for you x

My very first line was so faint I thought I was imagining it - so I waited 2 days (well I cheated and tried an OV test the next evening which gave a line too). The morning after was darker. Then I treated myself to to CB digi - and was ecstatic to see it in black and white :D

Fingers and toes crossed Cupcake!

Definitely a good un Cupcake, can't wait to see tomorrow's!! xx

I can defo see a line!! Fx,d for tomorrow.

Last edited:
I see a line. I would poas one more time before sleep even with that line lol.

Oooohhh ladies.

Thanks so much for the positivity.

I'm so used to BFNs that I have pretty much zero hope it's a BFP this month. :(

I really hope there's a stronger line tomorrow or I'm going to give up on this month I think. :(

hun - nip to asda or morrisons or tesco - all their tests are mega cheap around £3 for one and are pretty good with low hcg levels!

regarding the IC - as long as its pink its good - i think evaps are mostly grey!!!

Last edited:
Definately stalking this thread cupcakemummy! Fx for tomorrow :) xx

Awww sorry hun :hug: maybe you give it a couple more days? Roll on a February BFP :dust:

Sorry hun, I've had a couple of nasty evaps on IC's :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back