shes stopin me from naming my baby

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi girls
me and OH have both come up with a name for ur baby (its a boy :D ) hes picked jake and ive picked cole. i told the god-mother-2-be and shes said we cant call him cole because she likes that name and she said shell never talk to me again. i no its only a name but shouldnt i get to pick what i call him?
my friend is not preg but she has just found out shes miscarried so i feel for her (when i say just found out i mean a few weeks ago) im still thinkin of usin cole tho but maybe i shouldnt but when she had the m/c she didnt even no she was preg so she didnt no what sex her baby was and she also said if she did now about the baby b4 she m/c she would of thought of gettin fid of it.
i no i sound a bit heartless now if i still call my baby cole but i cant help it if i like the name aswell as her can i. so ive decided if me and oh both like the name and when baby is born looks like a cole more then a jake ill call him cole.
what do u think

use which ever name you like, i'm sure your freind will get over it.

Hiya,
Thats not a very nice situation for you to be in. :cry: If this friend is close enough to you to be god mum then I dont think you would be happy in the long run calling the baby cole. If you werent in any doubt I dont think you would have posted. What about cole for a middle name?
I hope this has a happy ending for you and that your friend gets over her m/c. She sounds pretty mixed up.

Take care
Laura.

If you really like the name then use it. What if she never has a boy to use that name?

AmberNicole said:
If you really like the name then use it. What if she never has a boy to use that name?

Exactly... she could have loads of kids, all girls and you'd have named your baby a name you didn't like as much....it's your baby, she should let you name it whatever you like.... she's being selfish, not you.

It's not fair of her to put you in that position

Kim said:
It's not fair of her to put you in that position

I totally agree, this is an important decision naming a baby and she should have nothing to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back