what do u think?

weestar21

Reaction score
hi all ok ive finally picked my names as im due in 2 weeks but no one likes the name ive chose for a little girl ok

Colebie Chalmers for a girl, ive only heard the name colebie once and i loved it and the little girl was such a lovely little thing so the name has stuck with me.

Callum Chalmers for a boy ok its a bit commen but i like it.

let me know what you think i do worry if its a girl and if we call her colebie she might get bullied or something or she may grow up to hate her name so im a little mixed up

do u say it like coll - e - be if so i like it!!! nice and unsual my type of names lol!! and i like the name callem and no a lil boy who is loverly called callem to!!!

So glad someone else is giving there baby the same starting letter for there baby lol

erm yeah i think u do say it like that its like saying furby only colebie if that makes sence

yeah it does i DO like it alot so much so i think i like it more than breigh-anna which every1 knows i LOVE

awww im chuffed you like it so much hun hehehe i thought i was the only one well except the wee girls mum i herd it from

i like it, sounds like Coby hehe :D

xx

Erm I don't understand how you pronounce it?

Coll-e-bie like Furby? :oops:

LOL.

gawd im getting confuzzled myself how to pronounce it...lol i wish i hadnt said anything now...lol

I think Colebie sounds like a boys name but I love Callum for a little boy and Colebie for a boy.

:( :( :(

ok ive had many coments about the name colebie because its unusual but not that it sounds likea boys name, im so confused now as i like the name so much but i dont want the baby if its a girl growing up hating me because of her name. I hate my name always have my name is Jean btw and i was always teased at school they said i had an old ladys name which was true i guess and i dont want the same for this one. Any suggestions on what is best to do?

You name YOUR baby what ever you want. :lol: There are lots of unusual names around these days so the liklyhood of your child having the 'wierdest name in the school is probably pretty slim. And even so an unusual name could be a good thing as it will make your child more of an individual :lol:

Hi I think that if you really like the name then you should call your daughter it. I just thought Colby spelt like that was a boys name unless I am pronouncing it wrong Cole -bee.

well my little girl (If thats what im having) is getting the name madeleine ... I fell in love with it (She will be maddie for short)

It's YOUR baby, call it whatever YOU like :):):)

oh i love that name madeleine what i love about it is the little girl from mrs doubtfire sorry but she is so cute and that was her name and she was called maddie for short, very good taste :D

Ta chick :)

I like it, i got it out of a fav book of mine ... Goodbye jimmy choo's i think it's a cute name ... you watch now i'll end up with a right little shite lol :shock:

lmao there all little shites and i blame the midwifes, havent you notticed when they are born they all cry!! well im convinced thats the midwifes turning on the noisy button.....lol

If your kid is gona get picked on at school the bullies wil find anything and everythign regardless of their name. I kew 2 jeans from school and only one got piccked on for her name and the other causee her nose. Just the lack of imaginative a buly has thats all.

And really you cant please everyone so ts important to go for what you like. I decided on the name Alex regardless of sex to save all this hassle, how lazy lol

I never believed inn middle names but starting to sample. We'll see how it goes.

But remember a beautful baby makes everythinng else beautiful!

Weestar... what about Maisie.... it's a beautiful scottish name and means "child of light".
If i had a wee girl, that's what she would've been named. Callum is classic - very nice name too!!
Good luck picking name... :wink:
Emilia xx

i would have gone with maisie but thats my mothers name and we so do not get on and i wouldnt want her thinking i named my baby after her cos thats just the type of person she is she hasnt seen adele in over 2 years but long story cut short my parents dont give a toss about anyone except their litre bottle of vodka!!!

WeeStar ... i can get on your wave legnth 100% over the "not getting on with the mother"

My OH wanted lynne/Lynnette as a middle name ... it's also his mums name ...

I said no straight away ... i haven't spoken to my mum in nearly 6 years and there is no way im having her thinking im naming my daughter after her!!! i'd rather jab my eyes with red hot pokers!! (Mind you same goes for the MIL LOL!!)

What ever you decided to call your child im sure it will be perfect for you and your partner ... sod what anyone else thinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back