Baby G is sorted at last......I think!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Ok - after what seems like toooooo many baby name discussion / arguements about names for Jnr...we are settled on.

Valentine-Elle Gregory (Hubbs favourite motorsport rider is Valentino Rossi - who I also think is legend)

And Jackson Craig Gregory (Hubbys name is Craig and is family tradition to pass down the dads name)

Both names have some significance and we have both had a say in each name.

Hubby wasnt convinced by Jackson 0 but serttled as I allowed the 'Craig' tradition.

And we both LOVE valentine. TBH both secretly hoping for a girl cos we r in love with that name!!!!

Other names we considered were

Cole
Kurt
Curtis
Austin
Kingston

xxxxx:dance::dance:

is ur valentine - elle a hyphenated name - would you use both??

i found that a wee bit of a mouthfull, but the valentine bit is lovely.
xxx

Valentine so different but nice havnt heard any valentines before! Jackson is nice but so r some of ur other boys names x

I like Jackson a lot! Valentine is different and cute! As above though would her entire name be used as Valentine Elle because I also found it a mouthful x

lol i was calling mine Baby G for a while til the name got decided!

I love the uniqueness of Valentine (especially lovely for a February baby) I guess she could always use Val or Tina if she wanted something more 'normal' for everyday and Jackson in a nice manly boys name also love the obvious abbreviation Jack.

I like valintine but its a name that will be shortened to tina or val or even lin! My daughters called meghan and i tell everyone not to shorten her to meg but they do and i hate her name now, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back