What are everyones opinions on these names?

Sev

Reaction score
When I first found out I was pregnant, if it were to be a boy I wanted to name the baby Erik, because I am a pretty big fan of the phantom of the opera, but my partner literally told me to go to hell...
and he suggested we name the boy Dennis Jon (Dennis after my late father, and for the baby also to take my partners name Jon)

and for if it it's a girl, he wanted to call it Grace, although that's a nice name, I much prefer unusual names, I wanted to call her Astrid but he said no lol
Yesterday however, I decided I'd like to call the baby Christine Grace if it's a girl.

What are everyone's opinions of these names?

TBH I don't really like Dennis

Christine Grace is nice :) I've always like the name Grace. I personally think Christina Grace rolls off the tongue better thought :lol:

not for me either hun sorry but at the end of the day if your happy with them tahts all that matters :hug:

I like the name Dennis, and as it has sentimental reasons if you like it then go for it :D

I was never a big fan of the name Christine, but thats probably because my name is Christina. I might be biased but I think Christina Grace sounds better ;)

in the end go with whatever your happy with! good luck with it!

christine reminds me of a horror movie and dennis , dennis the menis ! sorry hun

I like Dennis, it's got character to it. Christine isn't to my taste (I prefer Christina too) but if you like it go for it! Lots of people didn't like DS before he was born but it's grown on them and I'm glad I didn't get swayed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back