She's got me...advice please!

jarjar7

Reaction score
That damn :witch:has decided to show her face today...I'm ok, disappointed but handling it...The only thing I'm wondering now though is that my cycle this month was 35 days so going by the online calculator thingy it says my ovulation will be from the 10/04/10 - 15/04/10...so ok thats fine, we'll work on the basis of those dates but are they right? I mean, if I'm 8 days late does that automatically mean I am working on a 35 day cycle or would this month be a bust and I'll have to see how long my next cycle is to get a better idea of whether I'm on a longer one now? Sorry, reading that back I've confused myself!! Hope you can help, ovulation dates are not my strong point!!
Thanks Ladies...

i was wondering the same question cause my cycle was 42 days long so do i work on a 42 day cycle for every month or go back to a 28 day one?

Yeah exactly, I'm not sure if I have to leave it this month now and wait to see if I go back to a 27/28 days cycle next month or just take it that my ovulation this month will be based on a 35 day cycle and I will OV on the dates I stated before, from the 10th April...

I think you go by how ever long your cycle was?? So if 42 then 42 and then if it goes down to 32 then 32 day cycle rather than missig out on key dates?? I hope that's right do you have opk tests to help you this month??? X x x I hope that's right z x x x

yes going to use them and see when i ovulate wil help ive not been in a set pattern yet from stopping pill in october x

Fingers crossed for you girls!!!! X x

im in the same boat girls. normally i am 29 days but i was a week late this month so im just gonna check out what the ovulation calculator says for both length of times and make sure i do alot of bding around both.

good luck xx

I haven't got any OPK's, just been doing it by counting days so far...that's why it has confused me this month! I guess it would be right that my OV would go by the 35 day cycle this month because if it was the normal 27/28 cycle OV I would be due to OV this weekend but I'll probably still be on this weekend so that wouldn't be right would it, that I would still OV while I'm on? Hmmm, none of that makes sense but hopefully you all know what I mean!! LOL...

oh girlies can't believe the :witch: arrived I don't think I am far behind you :-(

I had a feeling yesterday that she was on her way but then when she actually turned up this morning I was pretty gutted cos I thought the only reason I would be over a week late was surely because I was PG...not to be this month...but I'm trying to stay positive, onwards and upwards I guess, just have to try double hard next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back