Light Brown discharge, not sue AF until 29th

Pappadog

Reaction score
I noticed a small amount of light brown discharge when I wiped this morning :oops: , but not due AF until around 29th of this month.

Is it possible for AF to be this early? I'm normally around 30 to 35 day cycle and these were my last cycle days;

Last month 34 days
Month Before 33 days
month before that 38 days

so on average a 35 day cycle, but I'm only on day 27 today. I've posted previous too about other symptoms I've had.

It could be implantation blood. Good luck :)

Hi pappadog

I noticed youve only come off DP less than a year ago. When I came off it it took over 18 months to regain anything like a normal cycle and thats with taking the pill to regulate it too. I'd sometimes have 3 in a month, cycles of 23 days then 28 days then 35 days then 21 days so it takes quite some time for your cycle to return to anything like normal and they do recommend allowing at least 12 months if youre planning kids as it is known to affect fertility. You still CAN get pregnant *but* your cycle will almost certainly be affected for some time after.

hth

Hi Minime

Yes I've been told about how it messes your cycle up.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hope it's implantation bleeding. Only time will tell, it sucks to wait I know.

You are not sure about your OV days are you?

Wish you luck

xxx

i had brown gooeyness and then AF a few days later :shock:

I had the exact same light brown blood in the middle of my cycle, which turned out to be an implantation bleed. I am now 6 weeks pregnant!!

Good luck hon

-x-

good luck hun hope its implantation bleeding for you xxxx

Pappadog had gotten her AF shortly after that :(

Pappadog, if you're still out there please come in TTC section and post. A nice group of people temping and charting... It would be great for you to join them and learn more about your cycles since there are still irregular.

Hope you're doing OK.

:hug:

xx

I am sorry to hear AF showed up. Good luck that it will happen for you soon

HUG

-x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads