She deleted me because of my pregnancy

Tiff sounds like a right palaver. I totally understand you not responding because it'll feed it even more. However especially with the older woman DMing you it's passed from bitching to abuse. You can always report abusers on FB as well as block. Just saying this coz you don't need to take it lying down. Folks should no better than to treat others like that.

OK I'm off my soap box now. Sending you hugs :)

I've accepted Girl A and told her to just leave it now.
Her sister is still going on a bit saying to me, "I hope you didn't get offended blah blah".
But I'd rather it just be left now as I don't believe in having enemies, no point!

Thanks for your words girls.
I knew I wasn't the one to be blamed or shouted at. xxx

Tiff sounds like a right palaver. I totally understand you not responding because it'll feed it even more. However especially with the older woman DMing you it's passed from bitching to abuse. You can always report abusers on FB as well as block. Just saying this coz you don't need to take it lying down. Folks should no better than to treat others like that.

OK I'm off my soap box now. Sending you hugs :)

Totally a palava hun!
I didn't expect to be shouted at by a middle aged woman either.
Enjoy your soaps! I'm off to eat now :) yumyum. xxx

This seems to be gettting messier by the minute. Girl A is obviously a bit blinded by her own grief at the minute which is understandable. It seems that she is lashing out at you. It was childish of her to delete you but she seems to have seen reason when she apologised and re-added you.

Of course you are allowed to be excited about your own pregnancy - however I would try to be sensitive to her feelings when posting - if you do not want to do this then delete her.

As for the 43 year old woman - how is she able to chat to you? I assume she is on your friends list? I do not understand linking with people on facebook who aren't actually your friends - I would advise that you go through your list and unlink with people who have no impact on your life!

It is far more messier now hun...
Girl A wrote a status last night saying, "OMG I CBFA! Sick of people accusing me of things".
Some boy (her friend) commented on it saying "Tiff??"

Me and Girl A obviously sorted our friendship out by now, but I was a bit angry at her friend bringing up my name when it wasn't even me she was talking about in her status (she was accused of cheating on her boyfriend so was talking about that). I wrote on the status, "Why bring my name up?"

Everything then escalated because this boy tried to defend himself by saying, "I don't even know you Tiff you f***ing ****, I meant Lovers Tiff not you!!!".

:rotfl: I was amused at him saying such a thing. As if he thought I was that stupid.
Then all of his friends and some of Girl A's friends commented on it and I ended up deleting Girl A.
Girl A's mum rang OH's mum last night and said she was coming down here to 'talk to me'.
Like I was the bad guy!!

I have blocked Girl A so I can't see the status, but after talking to Girl A's sister, apparently the status is up to 104 comments now and apparently there is talk on there of my unborn child :/ Girl A's sister told me to ignore them as they aren't decent people themselves and she stuck up for me when they spoke of my unborn child.

I'm upset they feel the need to bring my innocent child into this fallout, but I will not sink to their level as I know just how vile they are. Some of them have private messaged me saying horrible things, including the 43 year old again (who is sticking up for Girl A even though she doesn't know the whole story!). I have messaged Girl A's mum and have asked her to kindly ask Girl A to remove the status as I am constantly getting messages off her friends which is extremely irrelevant and is just making the matter worse.

It's nice that Girl A has friends to defend her and look out for her, but sometimes friends should just stay out of things as it usually makes things worse.. especially on Facebook. Girl A's sister has agreed with that, and also said "It wasn't even you and girl A arguing, it was her friends that got involved". xxx

Last edited:
I think it all sounds very juvenile less said easy mended just block them problem solved xxx

That's nuts! And how dare they bring your LO into the situation! People are brave on the net as they don't have any confrontation or real consequences for what they post. Just vile and nasty people who get on like that.

FB is an absolute nightmare at times hun. I've even had trouble with my family on it! Just one being a drama queen and deleting my nice messages just cos she has told lies to her FB friends about how hard done by she is and how she has no family support! Sooo untrue. She's just looking for ways to seek out attention towards her which I find so sad as she has isolated everyone herself.

But she'll text me a reply though, seemingly so that her FB "buddies" don't see that she has someone who does actually care and that she's telling them a load of tripe. So now, I'm just ignoring her status updates cos I'm fed up of showing support and asking how she is and she deletes them.

I think that you're doing the right thing by being the bigger person and ignoring those who are making nasty comments. They are nothing to you and their words are just a reflection of how awful people they are. As they say...stick and stones and all that.

Hope ur ok hun as this crap is the last thing you need when pregnant. :hug: x

FB is evil, only my friends can see my status and pics and send me messages, change your privacy settings and forget about it

I think in all honesty, their not really worth the hassle over. Its obvious shes made her feelings quite clear that she doesn't value your friendship much!.

Id say leave em to it :) x..I know those were horrible things to be said! :(

Thanks girls, it is a bit mental isn't it?
I'm very angered by the fact they brought my baby into this.
Not planning on unblocking her at all either :)

I personally think she's got a problem with me for having a long and strong relationship with her ex! She always wanted to get pregnant with him as well :roll: xxx

Last edited:
And you're very right girls, she doesn't value our friendship very much it seems.
Not going to waste my time with her if she has friends like that.
One of them had scabies and didn't tell Girl A's sister about it when she brought her newborn baby around.
Girl A's sister has moved away since as she doesn't want to put her child in danger any more.
Bunch of rough nasties is all I can say about them! xxx

I would just ignore them, and move on with your life, afterall the last thing you need is the stress of these women even if they aren't talking about you, you should be free to enjoy your pregnancy.

As a side note, I lost my first baby at my 12 week scan and had to have a D and C, it was an awful time and I still havent gotten over the loss, especially when you think everything is ok. I'm ashamed to admit it now, but at the time a few friends (from my past) who were on my facebook at the time and pregnant I ended up deleting. It was because I felt so lost and empty and jealous and couldnt understand why it had happened to me. It was nothing personal against the girls (although the status from the women above just make me feel like they are a bit chavvy to be honest) it was that I just couldnt cope with seeing them so happy when i felt so terrible.

What then followed for the entire year was depression and weight gain, and i felt so horrible about myself. Evertime I saw a baby or a pram or a bump I would just breakdown.

Some of the girls, i've reconnecetd with and feel really happy for them now, as i said it's not quite the situation with your friend but just thought i'd let you know how i felt.

They are a bit chavvy hun.. So spot on there.

I'm sorry for your loss, I can't bare to image what it would be like.
I wouldn't wish a m/c on anyone.
Which is why I feel I've been misunderstood throughout this whole argument. It's like they're making me out to be the bad person when I know for a fact I'm a good person, and the better person when it comes to these silly girls.

They're all young and think they know better, and they're all super bitchy! I feel like a 40 year old compared to their maturity levels, even though it's only a 2/3 year old age gap. I can be immature too but no way like that.

Do you still play WoW hunnie? :p
I'm into 'EVE Online' at the moment, minecraft and city of heroes :D
xxx

OMG...how old are these people...12??
It's like reading about a playground disagreement over toys and dolls except it's about people instead.
From what you've written, they sound like a vile group and TBH I think the only thing to do is to disassociate yourself completely from them - I can't think of anything positive you could possibly get out of being friends / acquaintances with them???
Move on and leave them to it.

make sure you have your setting to friends only so random people cant see your FB. i had problems with my OH brother who hates me, he was posting things on my scan picture and slagging me off on my kids FB wall so ive blocked him so i cant see the comments coz like you say it not good for LO he should know better hes 40 odd.

if i were you id take of these 2 sisters so nothing can be said, the problem with FB is that you can tell how a comment is meant as you cant read the emotion.

look after yourself and LO xxx

yikes, are they backwards? lol well sounds a bit lame to me. kinda makes me glad i dont have ppl like that on my fb or even have a bump buddy lol

Its very very sad she lost her baby but as I said to my 'friend' who didnt want to know about my pregnancy as she just believes she cant get pregnant. I told her I'm not never talking about my pregnancy around her, because if we always worried about what we talked about around people we'd never talk about ANYTHING. I recently found out my Mum had skin cancer (shes better now) but I'm not going to not talk about that in a room just incase someone in the room has lost someone to cancer... (yeah youd understand their pain) but you'd have to check with everyone you meet what has happend in thier lifes before you talk about things, do you understand what I'm saying or do I sound like a bitch? If I do its because I'm rubbish at writing things down because I know what I mean, so dont worry Tiff shes obviously nothing to you truely and your better off without her xx

Last edited:
It sucks she MCed (I have myself and used to get insanely jealous of those on my friends list that had babies), but that isn't your fault in the slightest. Maybe it's not you, she just deleted you cos it's all too sensitive for her, and maybe in a while she might re-add you. :) Idk. x

EDIT: Read more posts, I take that back haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back