6 Years later can i still be angry??

JoaquimsMummy08

Reaction score
:wave:
Well this weekend hubby took me to a spa hotel just as a treat and as we were replaxing we started talking about how we met and our first arguement... i told him i was angry he had slept with a girl in my local area when we had an argument and had split up but that is not why i am angry im angry cause he mentioned he had slept with my friend. i had never introduced her to him so he didnt know we knew each other... but ihad told her about him and cried to her about him yet she had slept with him and had never told me. when she phones i cant even speak to her am i right to be upset it has been 6 years or should i just move on? what would you do?

Its a tricky one hun when it comes to your friends. BUt personally regardless of how close you are i think its not right. But like you said its 6 years ago, but im sure it will still play on your mind and hurt.

My favourite sayin "forgive but Never forget"

How you feeling about it in general, bet your more shocked than anything?? xx

move on, neither of them did it to hurt you . its prob more the thought of your friend being with your man full stop ... its prob weird. the only reason she prob didnt tell you straight up was cos it would have been awkward....

btw im assuming they slept together before you and him even got together and you werent on the scene?? xx

Its a tricky one hun when it comes to your friends. BUt personally regardless of how close you are i think its not right. But like you said its 6 years ago, but im sure it will still play on your mind and hurt.

My favourite sayin "forgive but Never forget"

How you feeling about it in general, bet your more shocked than anything?? xx

Still in shock, i just keep seeing them together in my mind and its making me sick

So were you together or had he slept with her before this, but she has never told you it happened....is this right?? xx

move on, neither of them did it to hurt you . its prob more the thought of your friend being with your man full stop ... its prob weird. the only reason she prob didnt tell you straight up was cos it would have been awkward....

btw im assuming they slept together before you and him even got together and you werent on the scene?? xx

He didnt know i knew her so him no, but her she knew about him we was together and had a fight... when we broke up i went to hers crying about him and stuff yet she had slept with him. i was still on the scene.

oh i see what you mean hun. Does the girl no that you no about it?? xx

So were you together or had he slept with her before this, but she has never told you it happened....is this right?? xx

we were together had an argument i was lyk its over and in that 1 week brake he slept with her and she never told me. he never knew i knew her till a year later and he thought she had told me.

No laura i dunno how to even be in the same room as her right now i need to calm down or i will attack her when i see her.

aww hun i completley get how you feel, i wud be fuming, i think its best to stay clear for a while! what the hubby sed about it?? xx

omg i thought it was before you... shes a cow!!! not a friend id want around!!! :hug: xx

your right Lisa....She is not worth it, and if she can do that to you, she obvioulsy cant be trusted at all xx

He was shocked i didnt know, hes been saying sorry ever since he told me, told me to just forget about her and think of our family. hes said that im with him now and thats all that matters... i know this but ahhh

yep it still plays on your mind dont it hun? just make sure your well shut of her. And i suppose hubby is right, concentrate on the future and your lovely little family you have created

xxx

no I totally understand Id go mental! More at my friend than my OH tbh. She KNEW what she was doing, its totally unacceptable and just proves shes not really your friend.

When we were first together my OH kissed a girl from his work when he was drunk. It still plagues me when we go back to our home town I think if I see her I still want to kick her teeth out her ugly face...sorry thats extreme, but I still feel like that. Saw her on a friends facebook photos at a weddng and she looked awful, I showed my OH and said what were you thinking she looks like she needs a carer. He was like, it was years ago! I dont care, he shouldnt have done it!

Yea i should listen to what hes saying but i cant help it, im gonna see alot of her all our friends are the same.. i think i will move on not forget and try not to hurt her in the process

I think u shud just not act bothered hun (even though it is gettin to you) you with him now and u have your family :) xx

i know how you feel hun...

i split with my ex cos he had cheated on me, after a night out with my friend while he was out with his mates, i was flubbered and went home not realising my mate had gone home with my ex!

he told me he didnt, even swore on our sons life, she told me it didnt happen either, used to come round to mine and tell my 3yr ld son that his dad was a prick! now thats not on! yes he is but my son doesnt need to know this so i flung her out, found out the truth and didnt speak to her for about 3 years!

then i saw her on a night out and she was in tears cos she ruined our friendship and wanted it back, shes a nurse too and when i had my operation she was on my ward but refused to even let me see her cos she knew i would kill her......(im not bothered that she actually slept with my ex, its the fact she lied)

ive gave her the benefit of the doubt, and let her have my number, but its a slow process.

i know how hard it can be tho hun, u just need time to get over it, but she had no right doing that too u xx

I dont think I could handle that knowing now that she didnt say anything to you all along - ouch!

oh hun, shes not a friend at all and not someone to be around stay clear! your OH is right though, but i know that it's hard to get on with things if your in the samecircle of friends x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back