Omg how annoying is this feel sad :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Lastnight my mum finished work at 9 so she text me saying one of her work collegues are goin to take her back to my sister after work so i put ok.
My mum then told my sister she was getting picked up by one of her old make friends so we thought nothing of it.
Usually if she stays out for little bit shes out for about an hour she was in fact out for 5 hours.
She had turned her phoned off an she was with neither of them people.
Because my sister knows me sister more than me an that she isnt usually this long coming back home she decided to roll in 5 hours later out her face on drink.
So when we didnt no where she was me sister rang the police as we were going out of our heads i even thought she might of been dead u no the thoughts an all it was horrible night lastnight i even called my sister even put a message on her status if neone knows of her ware abouts is to get in touch.
When she got back she was laughin because we were all so worried infact im furious :mad::mad::mad: because she couldnt even send a text that she was ok an with this fella that lived atleast half hour away instead of making us worried sick.

Ive always had some feeling that something will eventually happen to my mum shes vunerable an small framed so i worry about her alot an im scared if nething happenes to her.
She doesnt need to tell us where shes going all the time but 5 hours of nothing at 9 at night until quarter to 2 in the morning is friggin scary.

she has said sorry this was her text:

sorry bout that didnt mean to worry ne of ya was only gone a couple of hours 5 hours is not 2 hours !!! lol.

Anyone think im going over bored :eh:??
thanks for reading x

Last edited:
:hug: I'd be really upset too - glad she's ok but she knows how much she's worried you and shouldn't be laughing about it :( x

I told her it wasnt funny an even my big brother wasnt laughing.
It scares me incase anything happens to her it really wasnt a laughing matter to me :( i felt crap all day because i never slept well lastnight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back