sharp and dull cramping

chrystal

Reaction score
as the title says for the last day i have had sharp pains hurts to walk at times they come and go i also have a dull aching pain kind of like af pains ....i thought all pains would settle by now has had none for week or two...now im in pain again...plus yest had blood down below little bit but im not sure if it was from there or from my alergic reaction hives that i have every where TMI but was itching alot the cream nly soothes for few mins lol x
sorry no point to post feelin tired (hardly slept as to top of wakin with itching an cramps i also have a toothache lol ) and sorry for myself and worrying like mad :( X

Aw you poor thing, it's a tough time without other things to be in pain from! I have had pains on and off some pretty bad ones that take the wind from me but had no bleeding so mw said not to worry. I'm worse at night or when sitting for long periods so try and get up and walk around. Hope you feel better x x

thanks hun me to there was more blood today yet i still unsure if from rash argh...had a listen an can still hear heartbeat but im no expert if it right think i will call drs in mornin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back