Cramp.....

Dinky

Reaction score
The other evening I stood up too quick and had a sharp pain in my tummy, really sharp, it caught me by surprise and I was aching for ages after....it was two nights ago and have had no bleeding or anything.....It just took me by surprise, i have had period pain type cramps but this was a short sharp pain that ached after for about 15 minutes....should I be worried?????

I got this when I sneezed the other day. I found a piece of info on it on another site - hang on I'll find it again for you ................

Not at all, in pregnancy your muscles and ligaments relax making room for baby and maybe a bit more sensitive. I turned over in bed the other night and had the same sort of pain, in my opinion sounds normal but if it carries on maybe ring middy for some advise xx

I'm starting to ache in the groin area, like Jess said just ligament pain and all normal :) when's your next MW appointment, you could raise it there if it gets really bad? Xx

Got this for you from babyworld.co.uk

"One of the most common causes of discomfort is the stretching of the ligaments (or muscles) which hold your uterus in place. This happens from the third or fourth month of pregnancy, when your uterus starts to grow up out of your pelvis. You may feel a sharp stabbing pain, usually in your groin or to one side. This pain may be worse if you stretch up or move sharply. You may notice it at intervals for several days. It may then disappear, only to return a few days later."

Thank you so much....Am seeing the MW next friday so will mention it. Thank you Sarah!!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back