Worried :(

Sarah7

Reaction score
Managed to get an emergency drs appointment for 11 today after lots of pain on one sidethat got worse in the night and had really bad diarrhea (sorry, tmi) which has left me feeling dizzy and weak, and have been having on and off aching and sharp pains in left shoulder... Absolutely terrified of ectopic pregnancy. Time is going so slowly before the appointment :(

Oh sweetie good luck! Fingers crossed for you! I had a suspected ectopic at 5w with really bad pains in my left side, spotting and left shoulder pain... Got sent for an emergency scan and everything turned out to be fine with baby in the right place :) apparently you can get pain from the side you ovulated on for a while after concieving, and my shoulder pain was probably due to being on the computer at work. Hope that reassures you a bit, that you can have those symptoms and still be okay! You do right being checked out though sweetie. I hope you're back with some good news later, let us know how you get on xxx

Oh just read this. Wishing you the very best hun & I hope it all goes well.

Xxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxx

keep us posted FX for you. I have pains on both sides (at different times) more to my left, but as i had an early reassurance scan due to a previous ectopic i know baby is in the right place, i really hope you get a good result today x x

Thank you everyone, so glad I found this forum, you ladies are all brilliant. I'm crossing everything and just trying not to stress myself out.
xx

Good luck :hug: I had pains too thankfully wasn't ectopic, actualy most of the girls around here complain about pains on one or both sides at the beginning.

Hi Hon. I had pain on my left side since I found out I was Pg, When I went for an early scan on Monday, she said that she could see the corpus Leuteum on the left hand side where I had ovulated and it was likely that causing the pain as it is still active until Placenta takes over (i think!)

GL xx

Thank you everyone. Thankfully all is ok and he thinks I've picked up a viral infection which combined with the pregnancy is causing extra aches and pains in muscles and joints. He also said that once I make it to 8/9 weeks then I won't even have to think about an ectopic as it would have ruptured by then, so only a few weeks to then! :) so just got to wait to feel better and hope my dodgy stomach gets better soon.

He did say there was a little protein in my urine but no white blood cells or other stuff but they're sending it off to the lab... In all my other questions I forgot to ask what protein meant. Anyone have any idea? Don't fancy googling it as it'll just tell me I'll be on dialysis for the rest of my life or something lol.

Again, thank you for support and well wishes, so reassuring and helpful to know there are people who understand here
xx

dont panic about the protein, one reason for it is your body is fighting an infection, which as you've said yours is. :)

Yeh protein could just be a little urine infection. Nothing to worry about if it is just a short course of antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you, I should have asked what the protein meant, i feel all over the place! Good to hear its nothing serious :)
Now to try and relax...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back