Sex!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I need advice.
Warning: this post may be TMI for some of the more timid members lol.

I'm not very 'up for it' since being pregnant, and poor DH gets his end away once every week or 2, which is so unlike us, so when we do do it, I want it to be good. Problem is, its so effing awkward!!

Since my bump appeared, we've taken to doing a spooning position, but even that was awkward last night!
Then I got on top, but I had to sit back because of bump, and it wasn't as good. So then he went behind and I was so aware of bump just hanging there and I was uncomfortable.
Then we tried spooning again, which just didn't happen, then I lay on my side and he was lying flat on top, and it was just so uncomfortable and awkward lol.

WTF am I supposed to do?? We were all over the bed last night. We eventually got done what needed to be done, but it was so much like hard work! And its only gonna get more difficult as bump gets bigger.

So any tips and advice on positions would be GREATLY appreciated! (My poor DH would also be extremely grateful I suspect lol)

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:rofl: its a nightmare isnt it!! we've resorted to shoving a cushion under my ass and going missionary for now as if we try anything else its just a farce and the mood passes lol! I'm also like you as in i dont fancy dtd much lately and OH is only getting it once every 3 weeks poor sod! Hope u find something that works for u soon lol :) x

When he is behind you I heard you should put a pillow under your bump to take some of the weight

An other one is you on the edge of the bed with him standing between your legs out of the bed ifykwim. You can put a pillow user you do you don't lay completely flat or to tilt you a little to the left or the right.

Never tried those yet as missionary works for us for now. That and mutual ahem masturbation when I get too sore...

Ooh will try the end of the bed thing, thank u.

Carnat - never been a fan of reverse cowgirl tbh. Although we may have to get more adventurous lol.

Thanks girls x

Reverse cowgirl??

xxxxxxx

:rotfl:
I'm so naive, I've never heard it called that before but totally get the picture! Looool!

Erm, I usually go on top and sit back a bit, have you tried on your back lying on the bed but with your feet on the floor, hubby then half kneels down , means bump is out the way and you're not uncomfortable.
Xx

I have forgotten what sex is!!!

we had sex for first time since around conception last night!! poor DH was bursting, but I didnt enjoy it. I am totally not up for it either and I cant relax and enjoy it cause it feels so weird. It feels wrong to me, although I know that is silly.

so from now on its defo "duty shags" as we call it!! (when I am only doing it to keep him happy and not cause I actually want to, although he dont normally know that until after!)

Its awful and they just don't understand, I ended up saying to my OH, 'well do you really want me to do it when I don't want to?' he said 'no' but he was probably thinking yes lol.

I go on top at the moment, but I think last time as I got towards the end we jsut didn't dtd anymore until a couple of months after LO was born x x

We managed with good old missionary this morning as I'm not too big yet. Think the end of bed thing sounds like a winner though when I get too big :) x

Reverse cowgirl isn't very intimate and I am not a fan BUT it does solve the bump issue LOL!

I am another one who is totally devoid of sex (and will be for another 4 weeks!). MW said it was OK but my first m/c began with a bleed after sex so we're waiting!

It's good to know in Tri 2 some of you are getting some action though :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I am getting more sex now than before for some reason :blush::blush:

I am getting more sex now than before for some reason :blush::blush:

Lmao! Go u!
I just can't be bothered with it at all lol. It sounds awful but I only do it for DH now. But last night was a farce tryna get comfortable doin it lol x

I too scared to have sex. We were told not after the IVF and I'm not sure how long that advice is for. I forgot to ask a the scan, but I don't think I'd dare anyway. Im worried about sneezing! I'm also still taking progesterone and it makes me a little sore down there anyway.

Me and DH have only dtd 3 times since ov!! The last being our wedding night 4 weeks ago! :shock: I have either been too sick or scared in tri 1, to still being sick in tri 2 and since half way through I find the thought of it very strange especially as Roo likes a wiggle around when I get into bed! I don't think I could cope with wriggles whilst dtd :blush: xx

I'm pretty big now, but were just about managing missionary still OH just has to make sure he doesn't squish bump! but after having bleeds we're very cautious! weve just found other ways lol. iykwim

Oh this sounds all too familiar! I just can't be bothered either JayJay, I only do it for him really & that's only bout once or twice a week. We have 1 very effective position, I'll see if I can describe it lol.
I lie on my back with my leg over him (he's on right) and he's on his side, manages to get in & both of us have the option of moving, he can touch u wherever too. If you move your left leg up you kind of grab his leg with both legs (if that makes sense) and push down which makes it better for him & quite intimate. Kinda like spooning but with me on back, bum a little bit tilted & kinda lying down the side of the bed. Gaah I've read it back & I wouldn't know what the hell I was on about!! Xx

lmao... sex!! no way, i have guilt sex once in a blue moon, im not bothered tho. im growing a baby and i run around with 2 children aged 2 and 4 all day im shattered.. if hubby is bothered he can sort himself out lol. im a mean wife lol xx

We've only done it twice since conception, and last time was 3 or 4 weeks ago so bump was there but not big really, so we still got away with missionary.
I'll try and describe a weird position we've used before that may work! Basically, you're on your side diagonal on the bed and you put your leg up a bit to let him in, then you put your leg over behind him so that you're kind of locked in. You're both on your sides, but there's a v-shape between your bodies so that bump isn't squished. Because you're locked in, you can still grind with each other and stuff, and you also have your hands free for whatever!!
I hope I've described that ok, it's from a very distant memory of having a regular sex life :p xx

Well i last dtd on christmas night!! OH is fit to burst and lets me know about it but i lost the drive completely from the very begginning, we did try on valentines day but didnt manage to complete it, he has all but givin up trying bless him lol

Im not much help am i!! ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back