sex....

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
ive forgotten what it is!!!

anybody else having a dry spell?? my otherhalf is really loving and caring and always feeling my bump and stuff, but sex just isnt happening! both our sex drives are so low right now and its getting me down. i just miss the closeness of it. and starting to panick incase things wont return to normal after i give birth! :( xx

awww i hope things pick up for you,
I have no help am afraid havent had sex since conception x

Aww hope it picks up soon. We got told we should abstain at 15 weeks because I have placenta previa! & DTD caused a bleed before we knew, So we're the opposite want to and can't! X

I couldn't think of anything worse right now! DH is starting to get twitchy! X

Urgh me and my OH are the same. I'm just not in the mood for it, practically no sex drive! He's being so patient though (so far haha!). The whole process is just so much effort and I'm tired and feeling fat lol!

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I'm def not as into it as normal although I still love the thought of it. Once a week for us at the mo which is less than normal

My OH has made me promise to at least twice a week, we were very regular prior to conceiving, so this is his (not so quiet) compromise!!

my sex drive is gone down !!! I am so tired cant b botherd but we do do it once or twice a week but nothing like b4 i was pregnant

yeah ours is like once a week. and its usually organised, like we will specifically set out that night to make sex happen... i miss passion! :(
keep getting scared that some hot thin bitch will come along and steal him!! under normal circumstances i trust him.. but who knows what could happen when a guys not had good sex in a while?! :(x

yeah ours is like once a week. and its usually organised, like we will specifically set out that night to make sex happen... i miss passion! :(
keep getting scared that some hot thin bitch will come along and steal him!! under normal circumstances i trust him.. but who knows what could happen when a guys not had good sex in a while?! :(x

Honey you are having his baby...you have nothing to worry about. Even men aren't that shallow that sex is more important at a time like this xx

We are the same, my sex drive is zero and he has this obsession that if we had sex then the baby would be able to see/touch his man junk - I have explained that this isn't the case but there you go....

I'm not worried at all as we have always had a healthy sex life so I'm confident that it will just return to normal. Perhaps speak to OH? Ask him why he doesn't feel like it right now and you'll probably find it's a similar reason (I don't want to pressure you etc....). Don't worry! :D

At first my sex drive shot right up and we were still at it like we were still trying to conceive lol but now my drive has gone right down as i'm tired all the time but i still give him it, i know what it's like to want it and not get it lol

I feel sorry for my DH then, we have only dtd 3 times since ov :shock: tri1 was a no go due to scared from our mmc at year, plus up until 19 weeks I was being sick on a regular basis so just wasn't in the mood. Even now I don't feel like it! We haven't since our wedding! Xx

I think I've forgotten how everything works....when we eventually do it which is averaging once a month at this rate I do enjoy it - just can't get in the mood. I feel very sorry for OH but like what the other lady said. We are carrying their child so I think they are more understanding then we think. However I know some horrib men give the nice ones a bad name.

It'll pick up hon, just when you are ready :)

xx

thanks girls! i got lucky last night ;) haha. made me feel a little better, and sure it made otherhalf feel better too. just feeling silly and insecure and hormonal! you know how it goes!!! im glad we're all in a similar situation though makes it comforting to know im not alone!

heres to a healthy sex post baby!!! xxx

I still want sex, but this week I havent dared, Im too embarrased my boobs will leak everywhere :( Its embarrasing and getting me down

Glad you got some DTDing done! lol My sex drive definitely went down in Tri 1 - we did it about once or twice a week but it took a lot to get in the mood. Now that I've got a bit more energy back, we are doing it a bit more but still not quite like we were before our BFP.

I still find I like it best on a Saturday morning when I don't have to go to work - well rested, relaxed, and my DS at his dad's...recipe for lurve! lol

I can't seem to get out of my head that something will happen to my little man when we have sex. I have no reason to worry but can't help it. So we have hardly done it at all. I just can't help but worry. Anyone else worried like me. Cx

I can't seem to get out of my head that something will happen to my little man when we have sex. I have no reason to worry but can't help it. So we have hardly done it at all. I just can't help but worry. Anyone else worried like me. Cx

Yes, I've had a few heavy bleeds, none of them triggered by DTD but it makes me incredibly cautious. I'm waiting til after our scan on Thursday just for reassurance that all is ok before I try it again xx

I can safely say, my sex life with my OH hasn't changed one bit since I've been pregnant, we still do it as regularly as before, despite my fears of him not liking me now I'm bumpy and all belly lol, but he seems to love me the way I am and still initiates it.
I think because I've had a good pregnancy so far (no sickness, no bad symptoms - Sorry ladies!) I think I've just felt normal...

No doubt that will change when I get huge though!!!

Sarah 14 + 3 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back