gave away the sex 3 times in one weekend! lol

GBLiz

Reaction score
DOH!!!! we were keeping the sex a secret from the family, it was easy enough when we were only speaking by phone and email, but we had both families around this weekend cos it was our civil wedding ceremony...and between us we managed to slip up 3 times!!

first time my sister and family were in the room and Kami gave my belly a poke and said 'i'm waking her up'..i quickly said, 'waking IT up' .. but too late, my sister , her partner, and 2 kids had picked up on it!!!!

second time , unknown to me, Kami was showing his mum the baby things we'd bought, most of the clothes are unisex cos we dont go for all pink stuff, but we had bought a cute little yellow dress...he pulls out the dress before he realises its a dress..then tried to cover up saying it was a gift....

Later i was talking to his mum and talking about my bump, without thinking i said 'She''s very quiet today.....OOPS!!!' which just confirmed it...

so seeing as everyone else knew i told my mum and dad too.....everyone was really surprised she's a girl. But Im glad the truth slipped out cos now we wont get given all boy stuff!!!!!

Ahhhhhh
sweet!!!! congrats on your little girl hon
Im dying to know what i am having i always swore id never find out but i cant stand not knowing. Im not suprised you slipped up its only natural to call your baby he/ she once you know what sex it is. I couldnt keep it a secret either if i knew when i find out at my 21 week scan i'll be stright on the phone to my parents to tell them.
Have you got any pics of you little one?
Lol sarah

aww bless
my dad doesnt want to know the sex of my baby and its going to be soo hard not to slip up when i see him on thursday might try nd use a mixture of he's/hers's/the baby and it lol
manda xx

manda it is easy at first cos you're used to calling him/her IT, but i bet you'll slip up eventually too!!!!

i prob will im useless at things its not just me i have to worry about as my sisters will no one of whom live with him still so hope she doesnt give it away!!!
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back