sex question and toooo much info haha!

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys! the heading did warn, so hope you guys arent offended by what im gunna say!
heres the thing, since i got pregnant things have been a little different downstairs. usually when things start heating up with my partner and i it doesnt take long at all for me to get ready for sex. and by this i mean get wet. sorry i told you it would be too much. just dunno how else to put it. anyways. now that im pregnant that has changed! and i can only put it down to the pregnancy because i still fancy my boyfriend as much as i ever have. and im really turned on when we're kissing, its just that it takes ageeees for my to be ready down there. which sometimes does work in my favour cause we get to take things slow. but other times i just feel so frustrated with myself. he says it doesnt bother him and as long as we get there in the end its all good. but if it was the other way around, and he couldnt get an erection for me i know id be freaking out.
is this happening to anyone else??

i know i could use lube. but i just dont wanna have to spoil the moment by doing that.

sorry again for the too much info, but just needed to get this off my chest and find out if its normal!

xx

Hi huni, changes downstairs are all part an parcel of pregnancy. I always thought that you,d get an increase in cm, but it can go quiet dry at times too, and that's also normal. You,ll get more cm (wet) as pregnancy progresses so no need to worry.

We've only done it once so far since our BFP and it was dryer and more uncomfortable. I had some Sasmar Conceive Plus left so used a bit of that to help. x

thankyou!!! just what i needed to hear. its just really frustrating right now. thanks for replying xx

I would say it is totally normal hun, will just be hormone changes in your body! Things will prob settle down and go back to normal! Me and my oh havn't been partaking in too much bedroom gymnastics as I've been full of the cold and feeling grotbags! xxx

Yes! We have had sex about 3 times since finding out and each time, has been a little dry and therefore a bit sore! Thought it was just me, but feel better now! x

I would say ur oh is very lucky, my oh hasn't had any since I ov'ed, so a good 8 weeks. I have given him a few helping hands, but that's it :p too scared to do anything, although the sickness is a big mood killer :) xx

I'm on a sex ban until after my Scan al is terrified x

thanks for the help ladies!

just wanted to tell you all to go for it!!! unless you have a high risk pregnancy of course.
but trrust me, once you get into the swing of things its amazing! pregnant sex is the best!!! everything just feels more intense. if your just not in the mood then thats fair enough. but if its out of fear that your not doing anything then you should deffo try. just take it nice and slow. it feels amazing being that connected with your baby daddy :)
xx

I think I will lift our sex ban after my scan as long as I'm not feeling too sick to do anything :) xx

Pregnant sex is amazing I totally agree. I'm high risk so have to be careful bubs is more important to me right now xxx

sorry to hear your high risk, im hoping everything will work out perfectly for you :) x

Yeah I've had the exact same problem so must be normal :) don't worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back