spotting after sex

Mike

Reaction score
might be a case of too much info but im not going to go into details

situation is we are still having sex during the pregnancy, wife is just over 14 weeks.
but she has noticed that she seems to spot after sex and also has pains for a while but they go within a short while.
has anyone else had this???
is this normal??

also she had a milky discharge the other day which i think i read that it was normal for 12 - 14 weeks.

advice on that would be nice aswell
thanks.

Okay, firstly, it's okay to have some spotting after sex, but if she gets it every time or it gets heavy then maybe have a word with the doctor or midwife, see what they think :)

Secondly, at 14 weeks, you've made it to second trimester, aka Tri2 :) Congrats :D

Hi Mike!
Yeah I had spotting after an orgasm (no penetration) and my tummy was sore as well. Agree with above if it keeps happening talk to the doc or midwife.
Congrats on getting to tri 2 :)

Oh and I've had discharge which looks like diluted milk for 4/5 weeks now, I know increased discharge is normal and helps to prevent infection

I also have the CM and thats very common.

I saw my midwife today and she said if youre spotting after sex she thinks its your bodys way of saying maybe its not the best to be having sex just yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back