*September Testing Thread* 12 BFP!!

Hi star, I think I'm due af on 19 September, having been ttc for 13 months now I'm so dejected I don't even bother noting the dates anymore!! We only bd once this cycle in my fertile period as we r both fed up but I like being in the thread anyways :) and I'm really glad to see we have 5 positives already, congratulations ladies xox

morning ladies, i think i may have a BFP but not sure as its a really naff test and both control line and test line r so bloody faint i can barely read it! gonna test again with digital, the waiting until i need a wee again tho is driving me mad, i jst want to know 4 sure!!

done a digital and its official BFP BFP BFP BFP!! 1-2 weeks (so 3-4 weeks)

Congratulations dainty_L x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic ANOTHER BFP!!! congratulations dainty L. September is looking good :) xxx

Congratulation dainty_L!! Gah, don't you just hate it when someone gets it straight away! ;-) Really good news, hopefully we will all see loads more of you in Tri 1 than we got a chance to here. xxx

Ladies - I've updated your dates, remember to keep me in the know. Can't believe how many of you are testing on the 19th!! Am holding my breath for you all (though not literally of course) xxx

Yay, there are loads of us for 19th, although mine is estimated from my last cycle but i have very irregular cycles! hopefully we will get some bfp's on the 19th! good luck to everyone else this month! i'm already on day 31! eek

Please can you put me down for the 19th? thanks!xx

Good luck to everyone still to test!! Congrats to all the :bfp: and good luck for next month for all those who missed out this month!

:dust:

xx

Good luck dainty, am both dreading and excited about the big testing day!

Whoopsie!

I forgot to mention my AF arrived last Saturday (11th). It's all done and dusted now so onto cycle 8 for us! :)

xx

I'm out witch came early and as uninvited as ever lol x

I've got 2 weeks in Blighty to look forward to! Yay!

Sorry to hear your out Lucia :(

Hopefully the time back over here will work its magic spell :D (fingers crossed!)

Congrats to all those who have got there BFP this month so far ... and good luck to thpse still to test :D

x

pleeeeeeease god let the 19th be a lucky day!! And how lovely to share my testing day with so many others! Good luck everyone! x

Just wanted to say congrats to all the girls who got their BFP this month, and for those still to test best of luck girls. and those who got af see you in october testing thread =) x

Hi starfish - I dont really have any news yet. af is 4/5 days late but I'm still getting BFN each morning :(
No sign is a good sign tho! Will let you know if anything happens :)

Hey Starfish

The witch finally got me!!

Roll on October...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER