September 2017 mummies

Hi bumbleberry, welcome and congratulations! Updated for you :)

PB, how are you getting on today?

My symptoms have still not come back, but I've not been cramping anymore. Idk what to think. Scan tomorrow, to see if I'll still be in here, worried lol. Xx

I don't have any real symptoms today, sitting like a loon pressing boobs and wondering why they don't hurt! Best of luck with your scan tomorrow PB all fingers and toes crossed for you but it will be absolutely fine! X

Good luck pb x x wishing you best of luck for tomorrow x

I've no symptoms either apart from weeing a lot. They do die down between 5 and 8 weeks, easier said than done but try not to worry ladies.

Best of luck with your scan PB!

I'm still poas at the moment as it doesn't feel real yet. Tiredness is starting to kick in and a little bit nauseous at times but nothing too bad. AF would only be due about Thursday given my previous cycles so not expecting anything just yet.

Congrats on those joining the September due dates!

Quick question - is it normal to cramp after sex? I'm about 5 and a half weeks...
I'm pretty sure it is though :)

Is body weakness a tiredness thing ? Feel like I've had a work out.. all I've done is loune around it's my day off aha! X

Not sure on that one chuck, hopefully someone else knows.

I'm trying to lose 2 stone over the first few months of this pregnancy, I can see it going well :roll:

Kumber, I've read your not supposed to lose weight when preg? I'm probably wrong idk lol. Well if you find a way let me know, I wake up and go to bed starving lmao x

You can't diet in pregnancy, you can do healthy eating plans but not diet. It's also recommended that you continue any exercise you were doing before pregnancy. I haven't exercised for a while, so I'm doing really gentle home exercises. I was a dancer from 4 to 21 (I'm 25 now) so I'm used to warming up, cooling down, and listening to my body. If you're not a regular exerciser I would talk to a fitness instructor so they can advise on safe exercise for you :)

Last edited:
Lmao exercise nope XD nah i was losing weight and lost 2 stone before my last pregnancy and I had started running and yoga. But when I got preg I just ate healthy and stopped exercise. This pregnancy I've been so bad with unhealthy eating. Our cooker broke, so had takeaway 4 days in a row. Its still broke going round in laws for a roast tonight tho. Landlord is sending someone round to fit a new one in tomorrow, yay! Lol.
Having abit of a funny tummy this evening idk if my morning sickness is back, feels like car sick for literally 2 second then gone then back and gone! My boobs seem to get abit sore near the end of day when my tiredness kicks in but nothing like they were.
My MIL is taking me to my scan tomorrow as hubby can't get day off and I didn't feel like getting the bus! Hate crying in front of people! I'm gonna cry no matter if it's good or bad so should be fun lmao! X

Healthy eating is good, but I wouldn't stop any exercise. You do have to adjust it but stopping it altogether is worse.

You'll be a snotty mess tomorrow I'm sure, I so hope it's good news for you! What time is your scan?

Last edited:
I had really only just stared the exercise so was worried about carrying it on. Before I got my bfp when I was running I had sever pain in my lower back! I didn't realise I was preg at the time heh.
My scans at 8:15 so pretty early. I did a preg test yday with diluted pee, and the test line was so dark that the control line barely had colour to it, so i looked online and it says when your hormone levels are super high that happens, it's never happen before. I also got my 2-3 & 3+ exactly when I should have on clear blue digi aha.

Haha you dope! If you don't feel comfortable exercising then don't, it wouldn't be worth the worry. If you do want to do it, talk to a fitness instructor. If we're local maybe we could go to a class together and spur each other on? It's up to you :)

That's brilliant with the tests, that's such a good sign. Ohhhh I'm so nervous for you, thank goodness it's early.

Ahh, maybe, will have to see how tomorrow goes ! X

Yes I'm feeling very nervous now, had a bit of a cry thinkjng its all over. Hubby said well you don't know yet, so no point in worrying and said I can cry as much as I want tomorrow if it's bad or good aha! Xx

Keeping all fingers, toes and paws crossed for you!

Peanut, I literally have every part of my body crossed for you lovely. Massive hugs and good luck xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back