September 2017 mummies

kumber

Reaction score
Hope no one minds my starting this thread. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

1st
PeanutButter

2nd
Agnessa
firstfreakout

3rd
CG1
MrsDuckie

4th

5th

6th
Mazxo
Elfs Mummy

7th
RoseBee
kumber

8th

9th
Blueberrybaby8

10th
Jensastar
ClaireDoll

11th

12th

13th

14th
Novice

15th
type1diabetic
Jacy90

16th

17th

18th
Snorth86

19th

20th
misskth

21st
bumbleberry
Loz_Lar

22nd
Beckyh2102

23rd
Bala123

24th
Diddymouse
B81292

25th
Mellie_88
KelliMarieM
Merolla

26th

27th
BTurley01
may1718

28th

29th
Kinkers
StephHarris212
Nomad :angel2:

30th
sazza1510
Cazzie11

Last edited:
Hello, going off a 'normal' period I'm due in August, which is what the docs and midwife will say until I have a dating scan (if i get that far)... but with my 33 day cycle and Oving later it's calculates my due date to be 2nd September... idk which one to go on lol x

Jump in September with me if you want, I can start a this into a September thread

Lol I think I'll go on both until I have a set date, if you don't mind? :D xx

I think that's a very sensible idea :)

I got my BFP on Christmas Eve, putting me at an EDD of Sept 8 2017!

Congratulations! I'll turn this into a September mummies thread

Congrats kumber hope this is a sticky one for you

Thanks lovely. Hope your pregnancy is going well :)

Got my BFP this morning :) I'm not 100% on dates yet as I wasn't very good at keeping track but I think possibly the 12th at the moment. Praying for a sticky hoping it's a fresh start for a new year x

Yaaaaaay!!! Congratulations ClaireDoll, here's to sticky beans!

Not too bad over here thanks. Finally stopped testing, I think I've done 7 now :lol: trying not to get hopes up, breaking everything down into stages; get to mw appointment at 6 weeks, get to scan at 8 weeks, get to next scan at 12 weeks, etc. Silly really as only had one loss, but there's a lot behind the scenes riding on this pregnancy sticking. If it fails, it'll be another 12 months before we can try again so it's a last ditch hope.

How are you PB?

Has anyone been getting any obvious symptoms?

I'm good. Taking one day at a time lol. Trying to remember to take my aspirin every day, I'm really bad at taking tablet as I forget all the time! I'm back at work today, still have my cold though! Ugh

Yeah, ive have nausea on and off, tiredness, some shit with my eyes they sting and are blood shot (I didn't know this was a pregnancy symptom but apparently it is), sore boobies. I'm not complaining though, I want more! Ahah let's me know me know something is happening xx

I would always set an alarm to remind me to take mine, or I'd make sure I had it with breakfast. Could you do something similar? Working with a cold is pants, hope you feel better soon.

Never knew that stingy or bloodshot eyes were a sign. Your symptoms sound really good, but I'm sure you've through all of this before. Did your scan confirm what your due date is?

My nostril is constantly itchy, and I keep getting nose bleeds. Sorry boobs, gassy and shattered, but no sickness yet.

I'm symptom spotting like mad because I haven't bothered all month and now I'm desperate to hold on to them! Boobs definitely still sore, not as gassy today, starving, thirsty and shattered by mid afternoon accompanied by the bizarre dreams and 3am insomnia I always get, I'm hoping good signs still! Had more spotting come and go today so obviously concerned but nothing I can do and doctors is still shut, hoping they will be open tomorrow.

PB I've been taking my aspirin alongside the vitamins, I'm super proud of myself as I've recently taught myself to get over the fear and swallow pills, I just line them up and take them when I get in from my first job each day before I go to the next.

Hopefully it's just a delayed implantation bleed ClaireDoll, bleeding can be such a worry

What does aspirin do?

It's supposed to prevent a miscarriage if you have sticky blood, it doesn't flow properly to baby, but doesn't do any harm if you don't have the sticky blood supposedly. Doctors can't seem to officially agree, one of my previous doctors told me after my second MC to start taking it next time I got pregnant, but said not to tell anyone she told me to take it as its not recommended but apparently had high success rates for recurrent mc's. The doctor I seen for my third pregnancy was very anti-aspirin and said not to take it without having had the tests done for sticky blood. I did my own research this time and have decided to take 75mg a day as most say it can't do any harm in such a low dose but could prevent MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back