** September 2014 Mummies! **

Yay that you only have 7 weeks too Nic! Its nothing really is it! Cant wait, so over work now! x

I thought that would make you chuckle Nic!

Kanga I do get sick pay, and fortunately was signed off for another week today by my doc (already had one week off). I only spoke to the receptionist on the phone, then I called back when she told me to and apparently the doc remembered how bad it was and has given me another docs cert with no question! I will def go back next week though, as will only have 6 weeks left until mat leave then, and lots to do before I go!

Grr...I hate seeing pregnant women smoke too. I understand it's hard for some women, I saw my friend go through it all when pregnant with her first. And she would still have 1 or 2 per day, but not in public -she said herself she knew how awful it was, but just couldn't stop altogether. Personally I could never smoke whilst pregnant, same as when I see women pushing prams with a cig in their hand - yuk. But to each their own I guess :-/

feel like such a part timer, i only returned in march, had days off for all my appointments, went on holiday and my last day is 1st august hahaha woops!

it certainly did rach :lol:. glad you got signed off for another week, make sure you take full advantage! xxxx

Me too nic, started the job end of dec, was off feb and march, holiday in May, dropped shifts already and last shift around the 7th Aug! So 8 weeks and I have another week off beginning of July :)

Glad you were signed off for another week Crackers, must be a relief xx

How are all you ladies doing? Its my last day in trimester 2! Cant believe it. I was working in the maternity unit at work seeing all these lovely new babies going home - got so me excited!!! :D Our time is flying

xxx

Hello ladies - I have been having a rough time for the last few days :( ended up in hospital with possible appendicitis. I have had horride abdominal pain and been feeling really unwell. Home now and they think everying is ok, still have some horrid pains down the right side of bump on some stronger pain relief and just got to rest up! Thankfully little one seems to be doing fine :)

It is our first wedding anniversary on Saturday, so hoping I feel a little bit better by then as we are meant to be going away for a couple of nights.

Need to catch up on everyones posts - hope you are all doing ok!

Hi Kathy,

How horrible, I hope that you are feeling better now. Just take it easy and look after yourself. Good news about little bundle of joy doing well though, at least you don't have that to worry about!

Happy wedding anniversary for Saturday!

I have a busy 6 weeks coming up (starting Sunday). I have got some foreign exchange students that I am hosting for 6 weeks - I need the money, but it will be hectic!

Happy Wedding Anniversary for Sat Kathy-hope you feel better soon. Our is next Sat but we're away this weekend as well. Weather is supposed top be good at least x

congrats on tri three tomorrow, ashbee. did you feel jealous at all, i would!

oh rebekah! so sorry to read you've had a rough time.. glad baby is okay though! happy wedding anniversary for saturday.

xxxx

Thanks ladies - still in a bit of pain though had a nice day just taking things easy.

Hopefully weather will be good this weekend and we can just relax - have a nice hotel booked in Cornwall, so fingers crossed I will be able to make the most of it!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Becky - are you off somewhere nice?

Hey ladies! Sorry I havnt been on for a bit...been totally wiped out (for a change haha) and had no energy for anything really.
Hope your all doing ok....happy anniversary for Saturday Kathy!

Well...I should of hopped over to tri 3 on Wednesday, but with me not being on for a few days id best hop myself over now! Didn't want to go without saying bye to tri2! Can't believe it's the final stretch! What can I say?? It's been emotional! Lol.
Xxxxx

Ooh Cornwall sounds nice, bet it will be gorgeous at the beach if this weather holds. We're off to Chester for a night so it will be a bit cooler up North but dry at least. Going to go to the Zoo on Sunday so should be good x

Chester is a lovely city - I went to university in Liverpool and spent a lot of time in Chester. Lovely place, and looks like the weather is generally good this weekend so we should both be able to make the most of the sun - as long as it is not too hot!!

Think today is my 100 days to go :) counting them down - cannot wait :)

Gosh its gone so quiet in here! Whos the last person to be leaving tri2 then? xx

Gosh its gone so quiet in here! Whos the last person to be leaving tri2 then? xx

i'm not supposed to be in tri 3 just yet but it's too quiet here! i'm only two days away anyway sshhh.

Crazycatlady, supersoapie and Kathy are the only ones I know who post who are right at the end! So I guess when they move over this one will just vanish into the weird place where old threads go to die!

I am not a frequent poster I'm afraid but if you want company for the next few weeks I will do my best. Yay to all the ladies already in tri 3 xx

Im already in tri3 Crazycatlady, just feels weird knowing the tri 2 thread will soon just disappear! Makes it seem even more real somehow, like we're in the last stretch now, and soon wont be using the pregnancy section on PF personally! Only commenting to new pregnant ladies! xx

That's okay then. I shall probably post more once in tri 3. All these threads exist somewhere in the pf ether. It's a nice reminder that your journeys are forever documented x

It is so quiet over here now!! Can't quite bring myself to post in tri three until I am 27 weeks... Only one week to go :)

Made it to Cornwall, still in a bit of pain but enjoying relaxing in the sun!

Hope you are having a nice time in Chester Sophie.

Will be odd to see tri 2 slowly disappear of page one then into the PF vault of old posts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back