Sent home from work today, wasnt coping well

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well somebody congratulated me this morning as they hadnt heard the bad news and it just sent me over the edge at work today, i was blubbering in front of about 8 people!

The Sergeant asked me what i was doing at work and sent me packing to the doctor

I have got a week off and can go and get another week if i need it but i dont like having time off so hopefully wont need it

Back in my PJ's now and my eyes hurt from blubbing!

Aw no Hon :hug: :hug: :hug: I know it's horrible. You sound like me just wanting to move on as quickly as possible and be okay. It just catches up with you and takes you down doesn't it. The best bit of advice I had when i was where you are was to just let yourself cry when it comes along, and it does surprise you when you think you are doing okay, but don't try to fight it. Take it a day or two at a time and small steps, I know it makes you dwell more to be at home and understand why you want to get back to work. But if you are in floods today then that is what you need to do today. Tomorrow is a new day and you may feel stronger. Listen carefully to yourself and try to go gently. I promise you this is the worst it gets and you will feel stonger soon.

Becs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hunny im sorry

i know how it is, here to chat if you need

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're feeling low, take it easy and give yourself some time...

Good that you've got a week off. It will get easier slowly, but we never forget :hug:

Take care xxx

aww hun you poor mite i had a simal thing just before i found out i was carry this baby llama
i got a message of a mate saying hiya hows you and bump you must be huge now
it was upsetting completly and i broke down as i thought i had told everyone
its ok to have bad days
hear if you need me
manda xx

I'm so sorry hun. :hug: I understand. This just happened recently and you still need to take your time. I had a break down last week and called in sick to work. My miscarriage was in June! It does get a but easier, but there are still a few bad days here and there. :hug:

Oh no! eek thats the worse thing especially when youre trying ur best tokeep it all together...

How you feeling now? Im so sorry hon!

:hug:

I felt really sorry for the ladies when they realised, i think they were as upset as me for upsetting me!

Still feeling quite down and on my own another two nights so gonna indulge in some nice chocolate and girly programs and that should help!

Aww i had the same thing as u i met a friend in town and she said congrats on ur pregnancy and i said well i was pregnant but sadly had a mc think she didnt know wot to say next :hug: :hug:

:hug: so sorry for such a rotten experience

My first day back at work, no-one knew I had been pregnant and I went out into my dept open plan area and my staff started telling me how two people in other depts were 3 months pregnant, then teasing one guy that he was pregnant had swollen ankles (rugby injury), morning sickness, mood swings etc and I just sat there perched on the desk with a voice inside my head shouting 'shut the fuck up', went back to my office and cried. I'd gone back too early for me and just couldn't cope.

Take the week and see how how are, don't go back until you're sure you're ready.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
OH thats horrible :hug: :hug:
at least you have an understanding boss :hug:
Dont try and rush back only go back when you are ready, take this time to cry and pamper yourself you deserve it, and like miffy and becs says it get easier and this is as bad as it gets, i remember after my loss in august i went to my local supermarket and the women at the till said, oh i hear congratulations are in order and looked at my swollen belly, and i was so gutted for me and for her, all i could say was no not any more, there was a big que behind me to, my mum had apparently been in the week b4 and told her i was expecting.

thanks hun, i must say work have been really good to me, theyve been ringing up and checking whether i need any counselling etc, we have a good occupational health system, i dont think i need it but nice to know its there for me

I felt ever so sorry for the woman who made me cry because she felt so awful, i ended up comforting her !

:hug: i think thats what makes us feel worse sometimes, when i get my next bfp i will deff be waiting as long as i can b4 telling anyone, i found this the hardest with people around me knowing and after i lost it i found it hard making sure everyone knew what had happened, just the other day my nephew who is 5 yrs asked me when i was having my baby, and my little girl who is 3yrs told him that the baby wouldnt be coming out because it died, i was soo upset i had to run to the toilet, just when we think we are over it it comes crashing back down on us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back