Going back to work after m/c

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hello
What a daft person I was to tell EVERYONE I was pregnant, I was that excited....
anyway back to work tommorow. I have been weepy and fatigued on and off all week but feel ready to go back, I even met some of the girls from work today and broached the subject.

I have told the girls I am close to to let people know and hope they will be sensitive...what an ordeal it has been, like an awful nightmare.

I am trying to be positive for future :) we move into our new house 3 bedrooms in march, it has a big garden for wee ones ! I will be very busy packing and such over next few weeks but will msm and post messages and replies when I can, thanks again for all the help and advice on this forum, I won't be a stranger and hopefully be able to help people who have gone through the same as me
xxx

Good luck Gemma!

Stay strong sweety, I know you can do it!

I made the mistake of telling everyone too, im sure everyone will be really sensitive and anyone that isnt just try to ignore! People tend to say things and not think, well so ive found!

xxxxx

hey your not daft to tell everyone you were preg when your that excited you want to tell the world i know.

Like iv just said to you on msn good luck for tommorrow im sure it will all go well, let us know wont you and good luck with your move.

take care huni :hug: :hug:

Hi guys
it wasn't too bad at all, I didn't cry once, I am wondering if I am normal as thought I'd e more upset, maybe I am storing it all up, this has really forced me to slow it down, I was much less stressed at work today.
hope you guys are well, I am still going to docs for sleeping tabs as dreams are horredus as are headaches and skin break outs , hormones aye, my colleague had scan pic in of 20 week baby....he never showed me as I told him this am by e-mail
take care
xxx

Hi Gemma,

Don't feel bad about telling people. Becoming pregnant is wonderful news. I am glad some people at work knew I was pg, it made returning after my mc easier. Everyone was so supportive, I didn't have to make excuses as to why I was really tired, sad (usually quite upbeat person) and making silly mistakes. I really think more pople should talk about mc because when you go through one, it can be so terribly lonely. If I hadn't found this forum I would have been convinced that mcs were rare and that I was abnormal.
I am glad work was ok...it is a great distraction and it will help you forget the past. You have lots of exciting things coming up...it is great you are looking forward...you have a wonderful future ahead, the only way is up :D

Lots of love
Michelle
xxx

yea you can do it i miscarried on a asturday ahd worked that day everything fine come saturday night i miscarried and went hospital with pain and bleeding. sunday i was due to go into work but id rang up saying i cant come in cause of crying,lack of sleep etc.

I told my fa,mily was big mistake but was my first and was excited so i had to tell em ut then i miscarried at 11weeks and 6days was due for scan 4days later but went in early for scan to see what was up.

Keep ya chin up and smile you can do it.It wasnt meant to be this time but next time you will be pregnant again and you will be so happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back