Senior Schools

sbay

Reaction score
I have 3 lovely children. One is 10. The other is 8 and the other is 1. The eldest has done well in school so far but now the problem is choosing a senior school. I wish I new as much a few years ago as I do now. I could have gone to church a bit to get her into a church school - or maybe got her some tuition so she could get into a grammar school. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!! A warning to you all.

Steph

sorry my oldests 4 but just wondering arent schools infant, junior n then comps?

so i have no idea what you on about im afraid lol but i wud recommend gettin heaps of prospectuses n then readin em all lol n then writing to ur fave or if in doubt write to the LEA

luv braiana x

Hi yes,

You can go through the state schools all the way through - assuming your local comp is a good one.

I've checked mine and the exam results are very very low compared with local church and grammer schools. Just thought I'd mention to those who think senior schools are 'many monns away'. They come around a lot quicker than you think.

Steph

Depends on the child really if they want to learn and do well then they will if they dont they wont. My problem is the bullying in senior schools these days, its disgusting.

i know wot u mean cassi
wot ever skool u go to if u dont want to learn then u wont but if u do they hopefully ull do great

I agree church schools round here are so much better. Luckily OH is roman catholic so they let Jess in cos of that and i'm hoping to keep her there till shes 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back