My baby sister (Well 11 yr old)

vixforever

Reaction score
Leaves primary school next week to go to Secondary school in September :cry:

My baby sis is getting all grown up, I remember her being born and going up to my Mum and Dads bedroom and going 'oh Mum you've had Helena' :roll::)

On a better note though my sister is going into private education for Secondry school in September though as the state schools around here unfortunatly are not very great unless you go to Grammar and my sister didnt pass her 11+ and was distraught bless her :( But my brother is one school year ahead and goes to the boys Grammar and is top in most things :)

I'm so close to my sister though, she's even asked me about periods :roll: She's a bit more comfortable chatting to me about things like that than our Mum but my Mum knows and is more than happy for me to advise my little sister :D

xxxx

aww my little sister is 18 soon, 8 years younger then me, and i loved her from the moment my mum whispered to me that i was gonna get a little brother or sister :love: i also talked to her about periods, sex and so on.. she is soo grown up now!
My youngest sister is only 4 and a half! i dont know her much tho as i have lived in england since she was 1. :(

i dont have a sister but my dd is starting high school in september and im pooping my pants the thought of her travelling across town without me on the bus scares me to hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back