Any student or qualified nurses?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I am hoping to start my nurse training next year and have got some questions about being student nurse. I would be very grateful if anyone could answer them. Thanks :D

im hoping to do something similar next year or maybe end of this year but doubt it i want to train in peads, i dont know loads but if i can help a friend of mine is doing a similar course, just shout.

good luck with it hun xx :hug: :hug:

Gemma & Jake said:
I am hoping to start my nurse training next year and have got some questions about being student nurse. I would be very grateful if anyone could answer them. Thanks :D
Oh dear I'm not sure if i'm replying properly but I'll give it a go!
I qualified in September last year in adult nursing, i'd be glad to help if I can!

im a trained paediatric nurse, qualified 2002 and mainly work with adolescents. will help if i can x p.s did my training at uni of plymouth but its changed a lot in the last 6 years although i do mentor students on the ward now x

i was in my last year of training at southampton uni until i fell pregnant, if i can help? i was also doing a diploma in adult nursing

Hey!

I began adult nursing in September last year so in my second semster of first year. Will be happy to answer any questions :D

Thanks for all of your replies they were very helpful. I have found out that I need to do an access course rather than my level 3 as I need the Maths skills which the level 3 doesn't cover. I will let you all know how I get on. Thanks again :hug:

:wave: i am a paediatric staff nurse i qualified in 1999 i did my training at glasgow caledonian uni

good luck gemma its hard work as well as the academic side you need to do alot of practical but its well worth it, let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back